Why did Argentina not make it to the finals?

It does, doesn't it. Jokes aside, I really does not think england is going to win over denmark due to how they've played in the first round. If ya'll put your wishes aside (can you do that ?) and look upon this saturday game with open eyes, d'ya really think that england's gonna win ?

The same could be applied to me, even though I wish that Sweden would go for gold, I deep down don't think it ever will happen.

And in order not to offend anyone I will change that "god" -thing to something else...

P-man

not offended by it, just think your crazy....he he he.....& yes I think England will beat Denmark ..... But they will have problems in the next round ...... the quality of football from some of the lesser known nations is nothing short of outstanding .....

Well, you are accurate. I'm somewhat crazy ;)

And I think you think wrong 'bout the england -denmark game, but we'll see. The one of us being right is likely to post something irritating here come saturday, eh ? And what you say 'bout them other nations like for ie Senegal (!) is so rigth, they're good and I think it's real good for them and for football around the globe that they have indeed improved that much, to be competitive with the "footballsupernations"...I only wait 'til the day when greenland is qualifying for the world cup, Hehe...

C'ya saturday, when you're gonna beg me to stop cheering Denmark after the game...

Originally posted by patteman

The same could be applied to me, even though I wish that Sweden would go for gold, I deep down don't think it ever will happen.

P-man

You would be correct in thinking that :p

think your crystal ball needs tuning - David Seaman letting in 3 goals ..... Dont think so.....

Hey, I called Lewis in 8 rounds :D
So I think YES! 3 to 2 Denmark :p

I think Gonaads has the score right, just the wrong way round :D

Hey TwoZigzagColt45, yer off the hook for now. :D Man, England thrashed the Danes. Now it's either Brazil or Belgum for them to play.

haha knew I would'nt need the dog :D : :p ;)

Rebel.jpg

So who's up next next for a spanking ? Denmark didn't even get started when their keeper decided to kindly push the ball into his own net, how cool is that ? Second half was a bit of a bore, as we were already through and it didn't really matter.
Brazil will be a different prospect tho, if they beat Belgium that is.

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
haha knew I would'nt need the dog :D : :p ;)

Rebel.jpg

Heh heh heh. I hope the English don't get stuck with Brazil, or the train ride is over. :D

So it turns out sh*t, this world cup. England beat The Danes and Sweden looses 'gainst Senegal !!!! Crap ! Well, there's sports to Ya. Congrat England, but then again sorry, I do think Brazil's gonna trash Belgium and then trash England and then bring the gold on home....

Eff You See Kay, spells...I don't think I'll get over this in a day or two....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back