Information Where did all my reputation go?

I saw EP creating a news thread. Looks like why might see something here soon :)

I did?

I am writing drafts of the post at the moment so it will launch today, I have changed the announcement on the frontpage too.

i think that's why the druids built Stonehenge - so people could go there and concentrate and get their work done..........than again :p

*twittling my thumbs while I wait*

I'll have to check that out, lord. She is hot !

I don't know if that's a mistake but how come Evil Marge already has a reputation count of 34? Is he/she included in this contest or did OSNN staff forget to reset this account? :)

read the rules again, it tells you why this is :)

The last two are important for keeping things fair and will only allow a single person to give reputation 20 times a day while ensuring that 15 people must recieve reputation before the first can again from that particular person.

Of course existing long term members will have more reputation power but the competition is not about the amount of power you have but the reputation you obtain! Having high power in no way guarantees high reputation (I have clearly just spammed 17,000 posts for example)

I don't drink alcohol anymore. So I will just take a diet coke.

I am either seeing things, or Marges rep keeps going up and down lol ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am either seeing things, or Marges rep keeps going up and down lol ...

As I changed the weighting of reputation power, I found it only fair to adjust any reputation awarded since the competition started.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back