Information Where did all my reputation go?

Downside to this competition:

ALOT of old thread resurrections. Anyone else notice this?

Downside to this competition:

ALOT of old thread resurrections. Anyone else notice this?
I've already noticed this. I was actually finding topics to reply to but this contest looks like it will be hard because this forum doesn't seem really active. Whoever wins in this contest will need to start creating topics that create interest instead of bumping old topics.

It is a strange time to start a competition - friday night - I know there are a few topics I will be wanting to make as I have kind of been absent myself.

I generally have no problem with topics being bumped as long as it is relevent.

Bring back the ability to negative rep during the contest. :p
I could see that being abused during the contest. If a person makes a good post then give them positive reputation but if they don't then don't leave them any reputation. Now if a person makes an inappropriate post that violates the rules then that can just be reported by clicking on the "Report" button. I like it this way. I don't like giving any negatives because it just wastes time.

i cant enter the compition anyway :) And its still Abuse Of Powa!!!!!

so how do we get reputation again only by people giving it to us?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back