where are you from?

Midwestern Sensibility

I'm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Originally from a small town in Illinois called Danville. Also from Danville: Gene Hackman, Dick Van Dyke, Bobby Short (Jazz Pianist) and Donald O'Connor (Fred Astair era song and dance man)

It's currently snowing lightly at 33 degrees Farenheit. It's 4:21 PM, I'm wearing flannel pajamas, sipping a cup of chicken noodle soup and wondering if it's too soon to take another dose of Dayquil.

;)

Cincinnati, Ohio... please don't hold it against me.

btw.... Any city willing to trade football teams? We are shooting for a perfect season... 0 and 6 so far.

(0 wins and 6 loses for those that don't follow US football) :eek:

well not that there are that many of us, we have the second largest country in the world but we only have a population of 33 million but i know that there is more than one on xp-erience

we americans are converting your canadians to our way. those who we cant convert we KILL

Tazinator - She's riding a spacehopper right?!! :D

Mubbers

uh... if that is what you call yours.... :D

I got the image off of the web somewhere a while ago so I did some editing. I really have no idea what she is "riding".

What's she riding

Originally posted by The_tazinator
uh... if that is what you call yours.... :D

I got the image off of the web somewhere a while ago so I did some editing. I really have no idea what she is "riding".

Her name is Tahni, and shes riding a green bouncing ball thingie.

http://www.tahni.com/

and whats that green thing on the bottom coming up and down lol ? :)

I'm from Middlesbrough UK birth place of Captain Cook :)And next to the town where John Walker,inventer of the matchstick was born

CROYDON! Which is a suburb in Melbourne, Australia - not the one in Sydney, or the UK and no doubt there's one in the US as well!

People say that were I live is probably the only kind of place like it in the world - wiiide open spaces, big houses, the mountains at your doorstep, with the CBD only a 30 min drive (or 50 min train trip) away. Living about 36k's from the CBD, on the edge of suburbia. Melbourne is probably one of the only place in the world where you can do this on a middle-class budget!

I am a naturalised Australian but was born in Aberdeen Scotland, moved to Australia when I was two yrs old, lived in Victoria, NSW and Queensland.

I have been living in Quezon City, Philippines for the last 5 years but will be going back to Oz in 12 months time and will live in Victoria again.

Wow, I must say that there seem to be an awfully large number of Australians posting in this thread :) I had no idea there were that many on xp-erience :)

Iowa, USA. Gee I keep forgetting that Canada isn't part of the USA. Guess I have to many friends from up north. Anyway we say " if you don't like the weather today just wait till tomorrow it will change". Birthplace of Marion Morrison ( known as John Wayne), Johnny Carson, Everly Brothers, Glenn Miller, Abigail Vanburen (Dear Abby) and her sister (gee forgot her name), and to many others to name here. The first movie of State Fair was about Iowa and a couple of movies were filmed here (Take This Job and Shove IT and Field of Dreams.

I was born in Wasau, Wisconsin--then raised in Burnsville, Minnesota from the time I was 2 until I was 13--then I moved to Vancouver, Washington where I am today. :)

" New York. "

That was brief :)

Matt its Albany right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back