where are you from?

Burnsville

Originally posted by Zooker
I was born in Wasau, Wisconsin--then raised in Burnsville, Minnesota from the time I was 2 until I was 13--then I moved to Vancouver, Washington where I am today. :)

Ever been "Skiing" on Buck Hill?

Originally posted by Smokie
I am a naturalised Australian but was born in Aberdeen Scotland, moved to Australia when I was two yrs old...

That's four folk I've clocked on XP-erience from or around Aberdeen [Scotland]!!

Do you know where in Aberdeen your parents lived before leaving??

I'm from Leicester, but have been living in Aberdeen for the last 10 years. Leicester in England is where all Crisps are made, that and Stilton Cheese, Pork Pies and an awful lot of Knitware. We have a useless football team, a reasonable cricket team and a brilliant Rugby team - Go Tigers!!

Mubbers

Posted by xsk8zerox
Im in Elkins Park PA .. a suburb of philly

Man I never heard of Elkins Park - of course I haven't lived in PA since 1965. Which side of Philly is that?

We used to play a Lower Moreland and Jenkintown (in football) - which I thought was down Philly way???? :confused:

Most of my "Philly" experience has been flying in and out of the airport when I came home to visit my parents and brother while I was in the Air Force.

Good to know there are folks form close to home sharing the forum!
:D

Re: Burnsville

Posted by Wrathchild
Ever been "Skiing" on Buck Hill?
:D :p Hehe...never actually went skiing on Buck Hill, but as a kid going to Grandma's every weekend (in Waterville, close to Faribault)we would drive by Buck Hill, and I would stare in fascination at the snow-machine that seemed to always be on making snow--I especially liked going by at night and watching the skiers come down. Back then it looked like a mountain, I was by there about 6 years ago, and laughed at how tiny it looks to me as an adult. Only been skiing once in my life, went to Lutsen, which I believe is in or near Duluth. We always had so much darn snow, my parents bought us mini-skis and we "skied" down the hill in the backyard.;)

G'day Mubbers. My dad was born in Kintore. Mum was born in the Parish of Rynie but they lived in Kildrummy once they were married.

They lived in Australia for 50 years and never went back to Scotland at all. Neither have I.

Fit like Smokie!

These days Kintore aint much to shout about - it's all gone a bit commuter belt :(

However Kildrummy is a great place, I was fishing there last month and the countryside is beautiful. This is a pic' of my motor just outside the fishing hut. The river behind is the River Don on the Kildrummy Estate fishing beat. That day I caught a bag load of Trout - ACE :D :D I put 'em all back though coz they woz tiny!!:p

kildrummy1m.jpg

and without a horrid car to spoil the view:

kildrummy2m.jpg

TTFN

Mubbers

Posted by Lizario
I come from Estonia.A place near Russia and Finland......

i'm from Estonia also. and lizario is my classmate actually
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back