what is your favorite potatoe chip?

xsivforce said:
Sill Brits, they are not crisps, they're chips. While I am at it I will spell some words correctly.

color
favorite
center
labor
DEADLY hahaha :up:

xsivforce said:
While I am at it I will spell some words correctly.

color
favorite
center
labor
Where did the English language originate again? ;)

I like Fritos Flavor Twists Cheddar Ranch. I usually dont eat anythign ranch flavored except ranch dressing on salad but nothin else.

Ahhhh, chips...my favorite snack! Here's my two weaknesses:
Middleswarth BBQ...YUM!
middbbq.jpg

Snyders Hawaiian Onion...double YUM!
hawaii.jpg

And incidentally, Snyders was the founder of what we know as the "Potato Chip" - http://www.birdseyefoods.biz/snyder/history.asp

Enjoy!

This thread has my mouth watering...

I want to go get some Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips right now! On their website, they say they have Salsa flavor too. I must find these, at any cost.

Elektro Slime said:
nothing can beat pringles! i luv em all, u know ther slogan is true: 'Once you pop, you can't stop!'
I tried boycotting Procter & Gamble for making those poor monkeys wear lipstick, but I failed because of pringles... Evil tasty pieces of cardboard.

Snyder's of Berlin BBQ Chips.

Any other BBQ is just red chips.

Just wish I could get them this far from Pittsburgh, but I can almost walk to the Middlesworth factory.

Ferretlovers said:
Snyder's of Berlin BBQ Chips.

Any other BBQ is just red chips.

Just wish I could get them this far from Pittsburgh, but I can almost walk to the Middlesworth factory.
Snyders does have good BBQ chips, but the Middleswarth ones have a very unique taste IMO. You're right, most others are just red chips.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back