Wanna try it my way?

French Fries and gravy. Pretty darn good...though it may be just a local thing to NEPA, haven't seen it much outside this valley. Ferral Imp, you're from PA...ever hear of it?

yeah patriot, we have 'em over here in California, call'em wet fries
totally delicious, but a heart attack in waiting. :lick:

I love French Fries, I am a French Frie-holic :)

I used to make all kinds of them, Diff shapes and such. I used to also add diff kinds of spices with them. My favorite was sated onion, with kayene ppper and black pepper. As well as onion salt, regular salt, oregano, cheese, and pretty much any other type of spice I felt like putting on them. Man that is making me hungry just typing it lol ...

Oh - I also love McDonalds French Fries .. YUMMY >>

ThePatriot said:
French Fries and gravy. Pretty darn good...though it may be just a local thing to NEPA, haven't seen it much outside this valley. Ferral Imp, you're from PA...ever hear of it?

We have gravy fries down here in the south (near Atlanta, GA). They are a delicacy! You can get a gravy burger and gravy fries, actually.

ThePatriot said:

Yeah I have. A few local reteraunts around here serve them. The only prob with em is they are kinda messy.

Ok, so, it's not just this retro, backwards, mentally challenenged valley I live in! Whew! A heart attack in waiting and messy...what more could you ask for?! :laugh:

mmmm, just told my mom to make me some fries, and i felt like having some tomato sauce so i can dip it in its good, cuz ive done it before

Chips are mean't to be dipped in tomato sauce,only way I'll eat them and you gotta use your fingers,not a fork :laugh: :squareeye

nope its not ketshup its tomato sauce like how u put it on ur spaghetti

Everyone should eat their chips dipped in tomato sauce :laugh:

ugh......oh....my....gosh....ZeroHour said Mayo with Fries ugh thats so disgusting but that French Fries and Gravy sounds good i'd like to know where i can get some of that

themafia.69 said:
nope its not ketshup its tomato sauce like how u put it on ur spaghetti

Actually, That's not really tomato sauce either. There is a product that is listed as "Tomato Sauce" that is neither Katsup or "spaghetti sauce."

ThePatriot said:
Ok, so, it's not just this retro, backwards, mentally challenenged valley I live in! Whew! A heart attack in waiting and messy...what more could you ask for?! :laugh:
How bout a Vegie version without the meat gravy?

Evil Marge said:
Chips are mean't to be dipped in tomato sauce,only way I'll eat them and you gotta use your fingers,not a fork :laugh: :squareeye
I like french fries with tomato ketchup too. I have always believed that it's the way they're "supposed to be eaten." :p

this might be a Southern California thing
Chili fries with or without cheese

hello, not ketchup peeps, the stuff u put on ur pasta!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back