vBulletin 3.5.4

Re: vBulletin 3.52

muzikool said:
In User CP I can view my attachments and it tells me the amount of space I'm using, but it doesn't tell me how much total space is available or how much I have left. This information is no longer presented when I upload an attachement either.

I've seen that before.

Way back when EP created the folding group for the first time, something with the permissions got screwy, and over-wrote all others, allowing members of that specific group to have virtually no attachment limitation. After it was discovered, that specific group lost the ability to upload attachments, therefore relying on "elite member" status for attachment limitations.

Although, you are only an elite member, and nothing else, I assume it is again something along those lines.

Also, I am getting the same screens.

Long story short, something with permissions, I assume.

So, based on that... what do you think the new limit is?

man I hate when you make me think :p

I'd say, unlimited ?

I thought of that, too ... but assumed it was too good to be true. :p

Will hopefully be upgrading to 3.5.3 tonight :)
Security and bug fixes, nothing majorly new :)

well, i guess it goes without saying (ahem). Back. it. up! :D

All done, also added an announcement.

Also added the first subscription option for those so inclined, not something I would encourage but I know a few people have asked for it.

http://forum.osnn.net/payments.php

Not tested the system yet, so if anyone does go for it please give me your feedback.

Re: vBulletin 3.53

I signed up. Thank you.

Do we get a special banner?

Might be able to do something mate, will see :)

Amusingly seems to be a bug in the payment system with 3.5.3 so will activate subscribers manually until it is fixed.

Sweet mother of johovah, the subscription service is finally here :)

*goes to join*

EDIT: **** my paypal account is limited, will have to fix that first :(

He was seeing how long he could stay away from OSNN. 3-4 days was it ? :D

started to get the shakes

He tried methadone, but couldn't do without the real thing.

I noticed MainFrame guy's thread after reading this one :s

As EP said, I was away for a few days, and I was starting from the bottom working my way up :)

The shakes were getting to me pretty bad, and I tried morphine drip too, just didn't cut it :p

If anyone has any issues please post them here (although please try a hard refresh first!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back