Trouble in Paradise (aka: what's in a name?)

^^ my dns servers :)

Damn, those DNS you gave use, don't work for me. I am using a L2TP over VPN connection with my ISP, that has an automatic DNS setting.

Glad it working out for ya Xsiv! I was just about to break into double digits :mad: I had a funny addition to Marge's MS cafateria joke that got caught up into the choas of this.

I've been kinda twitching for the past 20 or so hours waiting for it to come back "alive".

I'd recommend my host to you, but I got severely "Grandfathered" into the prices. What I pay in a year, is what some of the corporate plans pay in a month.

If you need anything let me know.

-jac

Thanks Blue Jack. Well, just got home and the DNS has updated here. Yay!

Henyman said:
i was 1st remember :p
You after a medal or something, because when it comes down to it, xsiv was there WELL before you. Therefore you sux0rz m0r than a H00v0r!!1lollersAzz±!!11one.

so yeah.. shaddap :p

perris said:
do a search for your hosts file, delete it...also delete hosts.bak
Sorry can't do that! I use a vpn which requires me to use a hosts file. Plus SP isn't in my hosts file so that would do no good!

Just wait. I'm not there either, so you're not alone :) I seem to be back at the suspended page too. Give it a few days and we'll be back to normal(ish). :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back