Those Unanswered Questions

Kush

High On Life!
Well heres a thread that might be like the really long thread, u know the questions that u really never answer like does the light really turn off when u close the fridge etc, mine today is one that always annoyed me but i never asked WHY!!!

about 5 mins ago i was getting a drink for my teacher from joffery's and the phone rang, the man waited until the 2nd ring was done to pick up, soo many people that i know or have seen do this WHY? its not like the connection will be dropped! i think thats what they think. i never do it and its works fine for me, or is it just politeness?

PS. feel free to contribute to this thread like questions you've had and never really asked, or those funny questions like the light in the fridge one

Afaik, people don't want to answer right away because that makes themsound less busy than they should be. Answering on the first ring islike you've been waiting for the phone to ring. I usually don't care, Ijust answer.

When I lived at home I usually waited to answer until the phone was inthe middle of a ring. That way the last ring would be shorter so thatmy family would know that I had answered and didn't have to rush to thephone. Dad usually got this wrong and answered three seconds lateranyway... ;)

It's so people have questions like this to ask ;)

All a big conspiracy!

Not really sure why, but I've pratically always picked up the phone on the second ring, for as long as I can remember. It's more of a force of habit than anything else for me :)

About the fridge light thing; I used to think that the light remained on when the fridge was closed too, but then I found that little switch which gets pushed in when the door is closed. I felt pretty stupid after that ;)

onimkron said:
Not really sure why, but I've pratically always picked up the phone on the second ring, for as long as I can remember. It's more of a force of habit than anything else for me :)
Same here.

onimkron said:
About the fridge light thing; I used to think that the light remained on when the fridge was closed too, but then I found that little switch which gets pushed in when the door is closed. I felt pretty stupid after that
yeah i knew that but i was just saying those type of questions lol, i always knew, but u know why people ask that question? its because u never know, how do u really know that when the fridge door closes that it turns of u cant REALLY tell unless ure inside lol

themafia_69 said:
yeah i knew that but i was just saying those type of questions lol, i always knew, but u know why people ask that question? its because u never know, how do u really know that when the fridge door closes that it turns of u cant REALLY tell unless ure inside lol
Your spelling gives me a friggin headache :yowch:
If you slowly close the fridge and peep in the gap you see it goes dark in there when the door pushes the switch in :rolleyes:

yeah i know it really does, but what im saying is that its one of those questions

i got one: why do people make threads like this? :rolleyes: Anyone with any logical sense knows how the light in the fridge works....

themafia_69 said:
yeah i know it really does, but what im saying is that its one of those questions
One of those questions that has been asked and answered many many times over :lick:

Why is wind (from irc) such a horny lil bugger?

Moonwraith said:
i got one: why do people make threads like this? :rolleyes: Anyone with any logical sense knows how the light in the fridge works....
DUDE I KNOW IT TURNS OFF WHEN the door is closed

themafia_69 said:
DUDE I KNOW IT TURNS OFF WHEN the door is closed
no no no no you dont quite understand you see when you close the fridge the light goes off because of the switch :p... just wanted to be annoying and answer it again

FishBoy said:
no no no no you dont quite understand you see when you close the fridge the light goes off because of the switch :p... just wanted to be annoying and answer it again

You all have it wrong, little elves come out and shut it off, and as a fee they eat all your whipped cream, and if you dont have any whipped cream they will look for something else.

zeke_mo said:
You all have it wrong, little elves come out and shut it off, and as a fee they eat all your whipped cream, and if you dont have any whipped cream they will look for something else.
now thats the explanation i want to hear LOL!

themafia_69 said:
now thats the explanation i want to hear LOL!
no man you see my uncle can sense when ppl open and close the door and he in turn turn on and off the light with a switch from his work desk.... *inside joke*

I have an unanswered question...today I was driving to office max to get a plastic mat for my computer desk, and I was behind a rather large SUV. I saw that it had a bumper sticker but was to far away to read it, but then I got to a stop light. I got to read it and it was for an environmetal protection group. The only thing that went through my mind was WTF!?!!?!?! Why do SUV drivers even try to support evironmental health when they drive tanks that waste gas and destroy our ozone????

zeke_mo said:
I have an unanswered question...today I was driving to office max to get a plastic mat for my computer desk, and I was behind a rather large SUV. I saw that it had a bumper sticker but was to far away to read it, but then I got to a stop light. I got to read it and it was for an environmetal protection group. The only thing that went through my mind was WTF!?!!?!?! Why do SUV drives even try to support evironmental health when they drive tanks that waste gas and destroy our ozone????
perhaps they had a lobotomy and don't remember their lifestyle?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back