This is not pron

Kathy.. are you sure your browser isn't attempting to automatically play the file when you try to download it?

Try using Opera or Firefox to download the file.

Now, has anybody got any hints on 18? It's teh suck :(

how the hell do u get past 8? if u cant download the damn song! i duno wot the name of it is so i cant download it from newhere else :( its teh pooiest thing evar!

link wont work!! god damn it! says it wont connect! :(
find the source? how the hell? :S

right-click > view page source, but I guess that won't help if you can't connect to that link.. :(

thanks for dropping in to help unfunk - have some rep....

this thread has become something of an albatross to me since I started it - had no idea I would have to help.. kinda thought OSNN folks would help me before I got to 18!

So you have earnt it!

ooo.. thanks. I dropped in to get some hints on prior levels too.. I managed to work most of them out on my own, but 18 is a doozy :(

I know it's something to do with pianos and music, but other than that, I haven't a clue :(

This has the answer to everyone of them. :)

I was bored so I just jumped through and finished it. :D

Edit: Well, not all of them, but most of them.

that one dies at 16 for me - is it supposed to be 731 bytes in length?

16 I remember well - you have to do all kinds of **** ..... to get a certain set of letters..... then some of them still have to be decoded (which ones is kinda arbitaary, but there are four that you instinctively could pick) and even after all that you are left with something that is not a word or phrase, kinda slang/TXT spelling.....

don't know if you are after clues - but I'll tell you the decoding part - take the alphabet and write it kinda like 13 going out and 13 coming back - then decode from the one side to the other ( so a would = z and y = b etc etc)..... the rest onvolves first letters of previous etc - as hinted by the pic....

But in the end it is a right RAT! (You gotta love it?)

yes yes yes

:p finally found that stupid mp3 file. I was looking on the wrong site as i thought... So don't worry, it isn't offline. My mistake.

And log-drop. Try emailing the link to yourself. Save as could come in handy... (i found this easier than using those programs)

i have gotten up to 22. it is a bitch though. i have to sms a phone to germany so get yet another hint (not the solution).

unfunk said:
ooo.. thanks. I dropped in to get some hints on prior levels too.. I managed to work most of them out on my own, but 18 is a doozy :(

I know it's something to do with pianos and music, but other than that, I haven't a clue :(
listen to the mp3 background file. you'll have to pitch it up to listen it well. those are certain notes of a piano. and they begin with the note C. the rest is on your own.

carln said:
i have gotten up to 22. it is a bitch though. i have to sms a phone to germany so get yet another hint (not the solution).

oh so happy I had completion at 18 :) ;) :p :rolleyes:

carln said:
listen to the mp3 background file. you'll have to pitch it up to listen it well. those are certain notes of a piano. and they begin with the note C. the rest is on your own.

Dammit, I just quit my music degree! :D

seriously though, screen18.jpg shows the notes C & D (Treble & Alto clef), so I'm guessing that's a clue, but my guesses aren't right - although cafe.htm was interesting

>_<

ugh... 21 is teh suck :(
what am I supposed to do with it? I'm guessing something funky in photoshop, but what?

unfunk said:
ugh... 21 is teh suck :(
what am I supposed to do with it? I'm guessing something funky in photoshop, but what?
ok, have you noticed that the image of 21 is named white.jpg? then notice that there are names of colors in that image. RINGS ANY BELL?

now, also remember what the password box says (a to z). try to relate that to alpha and omega.

the rest is easy.

if you just don't have photoshop or can't use it, try "solution.jpg"

Fleur said:
what am I supposed to do with 16??
16 is one of the hardest as i remember.

in the pic, you are shown thumbs of the previous riddles. the ones with a 0 on it, you may remember that you passed without a password. think of the alphabet this way: abc=zyx. use that translation on the URL and you'll see the first hint.

then on the source code, you'll find this equation: # = svok/nrmmrv/vxg
use the inverse alphabet there, and you'll notice something. and also notice that the # sign is also in the image. that should be a lot of help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back