This is not pron

kreepy20 said:
Finally finished. The ending was definately not worth the trouble but it happens.

I agree.... he shoulda done something for the ending thing.

That was slightly uncool, IMHO. :eek:

Mainframeguy said:
I was working on the hint for 11! A hint for 16 is tough - think about the alphabet and forget UNIX (SVOK?) .... I don't think any of that is a spoiler....
you have to spell Love differently with a rodent..... that is for the password, you'll have to have worked out the user though..... I can spoil that later if needed.....

I got it now. Thanks for the help though.

logisticprism said:
ugh...i can't get past 11, there's nothing here to go from!

I was sure I left a hint for eleven in this thread :confused:

Anyway, I think the point is you are looking at SAUCEpans, so you are meant to think about
looking at the SOURCE of the page.... look carefully and remember this should be ELEVEN - with the right change you will get to the next one!

Ok OK just now seeing this...wtf is up with #5? I see "diamond car with the platinum wheel", but what dos it mean. Anything to do with "Minnie the Moocher"?. Please let me know so i can proceed.

Scott Thomas said:
Ok OK just now seeing this...wtf is up with #5? I see "diamond car with the platinum wheel", but what dos it mean. Anything to do with "Minnie the Moocher"?. Please let me know so i can proceed.

yup try that without "the"

logisticprism said:
if anyone still checks this thread, can i get a hint for number 13?

well... there was one I left a week ago on this thread apparently - anyway I have given a new one below for your convenience...

look around the pic and let your eyes relax and take in irregularities, did someone photoshop something in there? You oughta get one part of the key, the other is in the prompt, because you should know the "address" for what you got

* WARNING * Someone (WWWW) has PM'd me and advises this goes up to #23 now - no way am I returning to it and it was only 18 when this thread went up, so expect no help beyond there (assuming things are the same up to 18 of course)

Stuck on 10

We are stuck on 10. A friend knows how to do it, but apparently I can't technically do it. We'll see, she said she'd help me later! I couldn't do number 8 though. Had to get the file sent to me.

I love you Eric! You've got the cutest bum out there!

:p

:eek:...wow ummm dont know what to say about eric havin a cute bum :\

wwww said:
...apparently I can't technically do it. ...

so you can't convert the file to WAV? Or you have no speakers? I am taking it you have the mus3.mp3 (think that's it).... I believe when you're in MediaPlayer you can reverse the sound file - play with it a bit...

Or post back if you require a spoiler, OK? Don't be a stranger now ;)
:p

i'm stuck on #18... there's nowhere to put a password, so i'm at least guessing it is a URL you have to put there.

BTW, this game is amazing... i've been having some fun figuring out some of the riddles.

8th pic

Hi everyone,

I am totally stuck on the 8th pic. I have read your hints and for the most part I had arrived to the same conclusions. But I can't seem to get that mp3 file... I tried changing the url thousands of times, tried visiting the site of that german band (downloads are offline because of technical problems), visited a couple of other sites on that band. But after 2 days i'm fed up with it and i could really really use another hint.

Like the site where i can get that stupid file. I even know what to do with it, just can't get it aaaaaaaaaah ;-)

I will be eternallly gratefull to anyone who can help me!!

Got to be one of the most stupid things I've ever come across.
I'm not psychic, so I see no point in continuing what so ever.

Kathy said:
Hi everyone,

I am totally stuck on the 8th pic. I have read your hints and for the most part I had arrived to the same conclusions. But I can't seem to get that mp3 file... I tried changing the url thousands of times, tried visiting the site of that german band (downloads are offline because of technical problems), visited a couple of other sites on that band. But after 2 days i'm fed up with it and i could really really use another hint.

Like the site where i can get that stupid file. I even know what to do with it, just can't get it aaaaaaaaaah ;-)

I will be eternallly gratefull to anyone who can help me!!
well, it is just about looking deep in the messages you are getting. just try to get attention to the little things. remember what the messange in the password box says? "mom, he FORMATTED my second song".... that's what you might want to look at. maybe it is not a song at all :p

relief at hand for Kathy

Kathy said:

Like the site where i can get that stupid file. ...

OK, so you have worked out
is actually too new, you wanted the old name for the bar (RAIDER) and to put it backwards?
and that has led you to get so far as
then I feel totally sorry for you, because without the file you truly cannot get it - the originator of the puzzle should be made aware of the situation (mayeb his bandwidth stress took down the site!) Anyway... I simply have no option but to reveal that when you play it as a MOV file it will reveal to you a username of PITCH and a password of DOWN..... eternal gratitude not required (just gimme the rep points, it is good for your soul! ;) )

No idea if you are right about the site being out of action - you should find his forum/thread and post if it is the case though, I think.

Be warned I have heard it goes beyond 18 now... gets a little anti-climactic although you are not at the worst bit by a long chalk - this guy really messes with your head on number 16 - no way would I return after reaching 18 for whatever he did next!

thanks

i still haven't been able to download that file. But i'm beginning to think i was on the wrong site. So i'm just going to keep looking for it when i'm stuck on pic 9 lol. :)
Thank you both for the help!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back