The Really Long Thread

only twice i've had a headache, thats it.

wake up thirsty due to being dehydrated quite a bit though, but i do tend to drink a pint of water before i sleep to help :D

Henyman said:
so what was it? :eek:

Well first it nice to be back and I hope everyone had a great Holiday and Happy New year! :)....... after a nice long week off, I was snowmobiling up north at my friends cabin, all week.

now for the mystery gift that was in my living room, after i got home from the bar ..I will get pics up this week, havent had any time. but yes it was a new TV from my parents.

JVC 52" LCOS HD-ILA
http://www.jvc.com/special_markets/HD52Z575.jsp?page=1

havent had a chance to hook it up yet, called Comcast so I can get the HDTV setup this week :) cant wait to watch some hi-def programs...and play my ps2 on it...

again I wish everyone here a peaceful, healthy, prosperous, new year ahead...:D

Tdinc enjoy the TV it looks sweet. HD is Cool for Sports and maybe gaming I have only seen TV programing though.

Though there's a HD set in this house, I've yet to see HD content. Go go New Zealand for being backwards ****ing inbreds. Can't wait to get back to the UK :D

Speedy you should be able to get dish or Direct TV to get HD Content.

SPeedY_B said:
Though there's a HD set in this house, I've yet to see HD content. Go go New Zealand for being backwards ****ing inbreds. Can't wait to get back to the UK :D

When are you moving back?

tdinc said:
Well first it nice to be back and I hope everyone had a great Holiday and Happy New year! :)....... after a nice long week off, I was snowmobiling up north at my friends cabin, all week.

now for the mystery gift that was in my living room, after i got home from the bar ..I will get pics up this week, havent had any time. but yes it was a new TV from my parents.

JVC 52" LCOS HD-ILA
http://www.jvc.com/special_markets/HD52Z575.jsp?page=1

havent had a chance to hook it up yet, called Comcast so I can get the HDTV setup this week :) cant wait to watch some hi-def programs...and play my ps2 on it...

again I wish everyone here a peaceful, healthy, prosperous, new year ahead...:D

Well aren't you mr cool :laugh:

Wow, look at Henyman's 2 pieces of important wisdom! Yes, I might eat mor chikin...

no surprises there, it's part of your daily routine.

Fecking alcoholic.

Nice looking car, still looks funny to me with a yellow license plate :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back