The Really Long Thread

Don't you mean RAA (Recommended Annual Alowance):p

Henyman said:
Tesco rip off of red bull "Kick" is better, and cheaper. kinda worrying when it contains like 3,000% of your rda of b12 and 2,000% of your rda of b2 :eek:
Hehe, always the way with rip-offs. They steal a winning forumla and add to it :D

Yeah!!! I am ungrounded!!! kinda...my dad wont give back my computer or dirtbike cause in his mind i wasnt grounded long enough but atleast i dont gotta sit in the house anymore and watch tv. Didnt take long to get me some of the greeny ;)

Evil Marge said:
Thats what happens when you do things you shouldn't :p

You haven't complained to me before... Oooooooh, now you're complaining. Guess I gotta spice it up for ya again, hmmmm??? :rolleyes: :D

TittleBitties said:
Yeah!!! I am ungrounded!!! kinda...my dad wont give back my computer or dirtbike cause in his mind i wasnt grounded long enough but atleast i dont gotta sit in the house anymore and watch tv. Didnt take long to get me some of the greeny ;)
Kids:rolleyes:

What's the difference between Boogers and Broccoli...?

Kids don't eat Broccoli. And they're both green. :eek: :p

gonaads said:
And they're both green. :eek: :p
difference, difference!
Got me A Geforce 5700LE 256 , a new 80GB HD , another 516 MB of ram and set up a wireless network - I feel pretty.

not a thread, it's the thread, the really long thread to be exact :D

i was gona sleep...........then i turned my xbox on :eek:

:p am playing all old games :D

i still have a gta double pack unopened around here :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back