The Really Long Thread

Pfffffffft game's are boring,you got nothing better to do with your time moo man? :p

Evil Marge said:
Pfffffffft game's are boring,you got nothing better to do with your time moo man? :p

nope :eek:

am gona grab a few hours sleep now, been ~24 hours so i'm a lil worn out :eek:

Xie hasnt posted on his site :(...Man i am bored. Damn Networking class is so easy. Off to do work cause teacher wants us to check a network drive for stuff peace.

TittleBitties said:
Xie hasnt posted on his site :(...Man i am bored. Damn Networking class is so easy. Off to do work cause teacher wants us to check a network drive for stuff peace.
Sorry been busy. :p

That is no excuse. Playing with Mr. Hand is NOT "being busy". :p

O.K. ya lost me with that one.
blink.gif
huh.gif

Sent : Friday, October 15, 2004 4:47 AM
To : blingblingonebay069@hotmail.com
Subject : Your Dell Laptop is pending shipping authorization: confirmation needed

| | | Inbox

Would you like to test and keep valuable products?

Join Product Research Panel as a product tester and receive a Dell Laptop -
yours to keep!

Featuring an Intel Technology processor, this lightweight computer features
a crystal clear LCD screen.

The retail price is up to $799, but can be yours to keep at no cost.

http://laptops.lepadr.com/cgi-bin/tester/click.cgi?id=285&email=YmxpbmdibGluZ29uZWJheTA2OUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ==

customer service
1O1_1st_street_313
LosAltos
California 94O22

change_profile:djfjsdfsd.lepadr.com/cgi-bin/tester/click.cgi?id=237&email=YmxpbmdibGluZ29uZWJheTA2OUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ

i wanna do it but i know its gotta be fake. I mean look at the address it came from. If i go to the site it seems real

Evil Marge said:
More like 5 hours :p
:eek: :) :cool: :D ...burn!!!!! :p

edit: i did the offer and wow there was over 100 things to sign up for free crap. I clicked no for all but of course at the end i have to sign up for 2 things and i need a credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a dream about a cheese covered golf cart cause i like melted cheese and golf carts :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back