The Really Long Thread

Not a bad rig, nice job little Tittles.

And of course you planted a keylogger so you can grab his passwords to change your grades, right?

wwwdjrcs said:
Not a bad rig, nice job little Tittles.

And of course you planted a keylogger so you can grab his passwords to change your grades, right?

I should...not finished yet since he lost the graphics driver.

I forget what he has for graphics...i think like the 6600 if i remeber.

Just found this today in the paper...guess who they are talking about :dead:.

School really needs to stay out of peoples bussiness. I just can't believe I was mentioned in it. Then again the pic they are talking about is pretty famous on myspace :laugh:

Attachments

• DSCN0535.jpg
    DSCN0535.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 85
Nice Tittles, so your the kind they are talking about on the almost weekly "dangers of myspace" non-sense that is on the news here. :p

Xie said:
Nice Tittles, so your the kind they are talking about on the almost weekly "dangers of myspace" non-sense that is on the news here. :p

Yeah...I found it and was like wtf lol

Students at another local school boycotted against the school for what they did to some students for the myspace crap.

*Goes to lick off the extra syrup my plate*...hehe nummy

Myspace is like the plague, but everyone does it these days, kinda scary.

I have thought about it from time to time, but the last thing I need is another thing I don't have time to update :p

wwwdjrcs said:
Myspace is like the plague, but everyone does it these days, kinda scary.

I have thought about it from time to time, but the last thing I need is another thing I don't have time to update :p

Its a nice place to talk to girls from school on :laugh:

They should rename "myspace" to "my so called life space" or "I wish I had a life space". Geeez, people first off writing journals, bleh! Journals are just for when ya gotta get therapy and the "shrink" needs info on yer so called life. Ya give them yer journal and they read it and stick ya in a padded room, never to be seen again. Now everyone's writing them on a web site for all to see. Bleh Bleh!

I don't give a damn about your so called life, but, "Oooo Oooo, go see my web page or 'myspace'", or "go see my blog". Grrrrrr.

I need more coffee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back