The Really Long Thread

bobsalot said:
i was just browsing the site, and i came across the start page on our forums. i was looking at the ppl who were online and realised there was a + next to madmatts name. take a look at the screeny. werid.

:s

Attachments

• fdt.JPG
    fdt.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 73
true.dat

dont think it gets much worse than Aol on a pacard bell? :p

my god. i feel bad for spamming. and we got wwwdjrcs let it snow thread closed. oh the shame.

bobsalot said:
i was just browsing the site, and i came across the start page on our forums. i was looking at the ppl who were online and realised there was a + next to madmatts name. take a look at the screeny. werid.

That means you have me on your friend's list.

I have no friends... so I'm not sure why he has me added.

i added u to see what the thing was. i didnt no wat wud happen if i pressed add as freind. so i did it. sorry.

I didn't know the + sign was from your friend list, very interesting.

Will you two take your little hobo games into private messages or something. We don't need any more senseless clutter in this thread.

dont drink it that often, but facied it and was 1 in the fridge ;)

How normal is it that you had to build your Voc teacher's computer for him and yet he is a computer teacher and has went to college for this stuff?

I was surprised he ordered the right parts except he didnt get case fans and I was like uhhhhhhh this baby is gonna get hot and he was like o I will get some fans at lunch. I

I guess we will see what happends on monday :p

wwwdjrcs said:
Is someone getting extra credit for this?

Yep yep...I got done with the 30 hour **** in 2 weeks instead of the 3 week deadline. So I have been doing customer computers that are brought in and then I built his friday since he wants it for the room.

Amd 64bit 3700
Asus Motherboard (forget which one) has pci-x
512mb but one stick of ram was bad so its really 256 for now
CD burner
DVD drive
Plain ol case
64bit windows

He has connections with a local computer place where he gets a discount. So he paid like 140 for xp.

I was like why didn't you just get a dvd burner and he was like I dont really need it and I was like well kinda funny you have blank dvds sitting here and you could use it to put all of your presentions on and all that other stuff.

He didn't say much after that :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back