The Really Long Thread

heh...

no_whiners.JPG

Ick, look @ this that I have to know for tomorrow....

Sherman Act of 1890
  • Every contract, combination in the form of a trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint or trade or commerce among the several states, or with foreign nations is hereby declared to be illegal.
  • every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several states, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony.

Well, I'm done for the quarter. Goodbye, NP-Completeness. You won't be missed. :p

You son of a ***** :p

At least your blog will come back :)

Roughly 13 hours from now, I'll be done with both my finals :s

I won't be able to sleep tonight, friggin nerves :(

*gets excited about secret project, then realizes its time to hit the books again*

*watches Grandmaster get excited, then come crashing down*

Sorry bucko :(

I just found out a couple of my friends back in Calgary are now international drug smugglers. I'm jealous.*

*Kidding about the jealous part :p

Still it's some ****ed up ****. I couldn't believe it, then I saw some photographs.

Hehe...good luck guys. Hang in there. It'll be over soon. :p

kcnychief said:
You son of a ***** :p
At least your blog will come back :)
Back with a bang. Four new posts already. ;)
Now I need to go start packing and moving all my stuff to the new room. Woo! \o/

Another chance to have people over tonight :)

Step dad is gone with his friends for the weekend and my mom is going out with her friends tonight and told me she wont drive back home and is staying at her friends.

Really hoping I can have people cause of a certain reason ;) muhaaaaaaaaaa

I like cheese ... oh and I'm back from my week in Long Island ... now you can stop missing me. :nervous:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back