The Really Long Thread

spammers.

and btw, you didn't meet Benny. Don't try and play us.

ahhh the daze of taking Finals..seems like ages ago....I dont miss them at all.:p . good luck guys..:)

I took tomorrow off from work to study, Saturday is the big day for me :)

Its the gohst of Benny past to be exact, but niffy like in "The Jacket" :p

I've recently finished browsing the "Philosophy Of Seinfeld" book (Because reading popular philosophy is out of the question) and the first topic is about to concept of "Nothing", like what is a show aboud nothing...

So Somone, care the explain what is a Thread About Nothing? :p

Tabula Rasa said:

I've recently finished browsing the "Philosophy Of Seinfeld" book (Because reading popular philosophy is out of the question) and the first topic is about to concept of "Nothing", like what is a show aboud nothing...

The Thread About Nothing is going to be very successful because there are no requirements in regards to posting. The thread is simply about nothing, but at the same time about anything and everything any OSNN member cares to even remotely think about. This "Nothing" you speak of, is a craze that sweeps the forums, drawing in members who are bored, or those who can be labeled as spamm3rs, and let's them run amuck.

*off to run amuck*

muzikool said:
Just get out of the bathroom? :laugh:

Nah, he took a final ;)

Tabula Rasa said:

It's the big thread of spam, so other threads don't get spammed. :lick:

VenomXt said:
dude where is the dude?
The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

I need somehting like 2000$ anyone want to lend me? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back