The OSNN Debate

Me not like the new site at all...or the name its just weird and different :S But atleast all the good people that were here for ntfs.org r still here. Glad that i have u all to talk to :)

Logged in, and NTFS becomes OSNN. I had to update my bookmark and login again ... aside from that ... smells like the old forum.

mooo said:
damn ntfs was easy to remember. osnn will take a few minutes to get it right ;p
glad it still around though
thank goodness for bookmark huh? :p

i just dont like the name really and the icons bein changed...i miss the old forums

webmaster register the chatroom thing...it says to ask the webmaster so i am

Glad to see everything is up and running so quickly. Nice work! :D

OldSiteNewName.net

We know what the new acronym really means... or do we? :eek:

lol, Now that you mention that it makes me think. Maybe calling it OS News Network is just a cover up lol.

Hahaha, very creative muzikool
laugh.gif

We have an open society here...

As you can see if you look here I think this reflects very nicely upon our choice of name and look forward to welcoming any new members that may drift over from there ;) :cool:

Oh and wow - nicely times and impressively neat work on the move. There is one little catch up item, I have posted the fix for the start menu button registry hack in the problems forum.... But hey that is hardly important, well done, good job.

We'll get round to it *makes thread as reminder*. You can just use a normal client to connect to irc.osnn.net #osnn rather than using that nasty Java thing.

NTFS->OSNN Problems

Use this thread to record all the little problems that have occurred as a result of the changeover from NTFS to OSNN.

The client needs the key changing to the new domain, and also needs to point at the right server/room :D

woot all change, and very smooth with that :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back