The OSNN Debate

lol if your gonna be pedantic it also says:

OSNN Chatroom
The Official ntfs chatroom

Edited the thread so we can use it to dump any problems in that are found as a result of the change.

Another would be
ntfs.jpg
needs updating :)

Another pedantic thing would be the little icon that appears in the web browser winds, as i currently shows a WinXP flag and with this being all OSes now maybe a new one ??? Admittedly this is LOW priority i would expect :)

I think we should have a new logo on the homepage. :) That blue ball on the top left seems pretty boring.

I think PK is working on the new favicon and I will be designing new themes, with some help I hope :), when I have the time and the dust has settled.

ming said:
I think we should have a new logo on the homepage. :) That blue ball on the top left seems pretty boring.
I like the blue ball on the frontpage better than the one on the forums.

edit: Nevermind, I see EP alread replied.

Electronic Punk said:
I think PK is working on the new favicon and I will be designing new themes, with some help I hope :),
please not corvette/vipersnake?:eek:

PK.

I have a new advert on the frontpage. It is the only one for now!
It has had 60 odd views and 1 click and has made me 4p
Much work to do :)

Electronic Punk said:
PK.

I have a new advert on the frontpage. It is the only one for now!
It has had 60 odd views and 1 click and has made me 4p
Much work to do :)
Are you talking about the O2 advert? You could try and convince NTFS members... I mean OSNN members to click on the advert and subscribe to their network. :rolleyes:

I don't even need that
I just need em to click on teh link and let it redirect, not working on commision there.
I use vodafone anyway ;)

So if I click it like 50 times, you'll get 50 X 4p?
Does my ip affect the counts?

How come I don't see an advert? All I see is blank space between the news headers and the actual newsposts. (yes, I have tried ctrl+f5)

Glaanieboy said:
How come I don't see an advert? All I see is blank space between the news headers and the actual newsposts. (yes, I have tried ctrl+f5)
Yup... it's disappeared for some reason.
Sorry EP, would love to help you out with the clicking part... but there's no ads on the blimmin frontpage. :D

Yes, I think your ip does count. So just once a day please... lol

Sometimes it does leave a blank space, I think this is their end as I checked the error and it does not relate to the code I have added.

Up to 7p now. Retirement might be on the cards at this rate :p

Are one or more of you admins/mods part of the techzonez.com team? Their site and OSNN both look awfully similar... same logo, same colour scheme. :)

Oh got a suggestion, can admins/mods take a look at dabs.com and ebuyer.co.uk please. I'm wondering if there's any possibilty that OSNN can have a menu system like dabs and ebuyer in which there is a drop down menu so that memebers can choose a particular section of the forum to enter into (straight from the frontpage).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back