The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Well hello to all! I never knew there was so much information in these communities. I love the way everyone interacts around here. I hope to be able to contribute to this site along with everyone and make some new friends.

Dawn

Hi, just joined and bought a new pc. Can anyone tell me though is a score of 15363 any good on 3d mark 05? I have a 9250 gx graphics card and cant find anything to compare it to. Many thanks

howdy name's steelvoice--thats spelled,s-t-e-e-l v-o-i-c-e. i like messing around with computers just getting into o/c'ing so ill b asking a lot of questions.GREAT to be here.

I am new comer in this forum !

Hi Forum members,

I am new comer in this discussion forum. Hope to learn from all of you.:)

Welcome Barry!! There is a lot of good things to learn from this site!!

Enjoy!!

Just joined up and not sure why my first post never made it to the Motorola thread... guess I'll try again. This looks like a great forum and community, looking forward to being a part!

hello everybody

hi i am new at all this but i am trying to learn all i can so first off i am just gonna say hi everyboby:)

Thanks to this community !

Hi everybody,

I'm glad to be a part of such a productive forum oflate.
Its really worthy of gathering some knowledge out of it.

Thanking you,
Augfan77 :)

Re: Thanks to this community !

Welcome everyone!
enjoy your stay here at Osnn.

Welcome noobs!!

OSNN is a great forum to be a part of. There are a lot of very smart people on here that know a lot of information about a wide variety of topics. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

:)

Uh oh, you used noob.
I got banned from another forum for using such a derogitory term.

hi to all!

hi to osnn.net, im new here so guys can u help me, i need a motorola razr V3 usb driver how can i find it? help me, thnx

Is it that difficult to find the right forum/thread? You came for the V3 driver and posted a response in Windows Beta Place?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum etc etc.
Okay maybe not, but I haven't been active for a while.

'k 'k let's make this a "Hello - I'm not new to the community, but you all forgot me" thread and post to it in the Elite forum, huh? :p Otherwise the newcomers will think this is not really the place to say Hi? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back