The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Welcome guys!
Been MIA the last few days but im back and hope you have a wonderful time at these forums.

I am new to this thread. Just saying hello. I have Motorola Razr Vc3 phone and trying to link to my computer to transfer songs and pictures.

greetings this is my offical hello to everyone as a new user here...thank you for the warm welcome..hopefully we can all help each other with many things

well thankyou Vanquished...its nice to be here..so whats the deal with these forums..I have browsed through some of them and found them interesting, the reason I joined ..then I found the razr forum and that was it....at last someone to answer my questions since I dont have anything but the phone and the usb cable.....also the building systems forum is kewl...I am always building systems from stuff I find or people give me when they upgrade....I put together systems for disabled people and kids whose parents cant afford to buy them a pc for school or play...right now I am putting together a system for a great kid...honor student but father is disabled and mother is missing in action....so they are on a tight budget...I have a dvd writer, a 20 gig hd and 515k ram, and a sblive sound card, I still need a mother brd and cpu at least a 1 gig or higher and a video card like an ati readon or gforce mx 3 or 4 with 32 megs ram minimum so he can play some games that were donated to him...so if you or anyone you know has stuff that you upgraded from, I would pay shipping if you wanted to donate it..it would be helping a real good kid who had some bad breaks in life with your old stuff thats you dont use anymore...I know most people have minimum systems of 2.4mhz and 1 gig ram with 128 or 516 meg video cards..so this stuff I need is most likely sitting around collecting dust...oh well thanks for the welcome and thaks for reading my long reply and sorry if I annoyed anyone with my pleas for parts....Bill....aka camara53

.... and thaks for reading my long reply and sorry if I annoyed anyone with my pleas for parts....Bill....aka camara53
you need to start a thread with this really....

not sure if a mod can "split" a post out - normally they only merge them tho!

Hello - Dev Tej Kohli

Hi to all the members of this board. Thanks for my registration.

Thanks,
Tej Kohli

Re: Hello - Dev Tej Kohli

Moved the thread a little, welcome to OSNN.

you need to start a thread with this really....

not sure if a mod can "split" a post out - normally they only merge them tho!
thankyou Mainframeguy I will start a new thread...should I start it here or is there a better forum to do it in?? sorry if some of my questions seem dumb....but I am new here so I dont know my way around yet

Start the thread in the forum that most closely matches the topic of the thread.

Hello everyone, thanks for being a resource. Keep up the good work!

Hello one and all... i am new to this forum ( dah ).. have searched many and read numerous but have not wanted to join... since finding this one have enjoyed and learned much... looking forward to it all...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back