The New Christina

N

Not Bman

Who likes the new kind of christina Agulara.

The sexual side of her becuase nobody liked her before!

Can you post a pic please, coz I ain't seen her lately !

Damn you beat me to it EP

ok heres i picture from her new video, Dirrty ft redman....

Damn, she looks like a Skidrow Hoe. :(

Here are three(3):

CA-360_allure02-2.jpg

CA-360_allure02-3.jpg

CA-awards_maxim02-6sm.jpg

She needs some serious fashon sense. :rolleyes:

She should stop trying to out slut britney and concentrate on her music, which i admit is decent. She has a really great voice, one usually heard in soul music.

Yep. She has an incredible voice and instead wants to be slutty flavor of the week.
Though Britney can out slut her any day, even with her (Britney's) legs closed. :p

i think she was tired of being just a good pop singer, because not alot of people liked her anyways, so she goes and becomes a slut that can sing !!!

Yup, she has changed. Well hopefully she will stop wearing that crazy make up. In the words on Conain O'Brian "Slut Face". lol.

But the video is wild. I have seen wilder, so compared to some of the music videos I have seen,

I give "Dirty" a rating of PG13

Ew. I remember her so different. I remember once on TV, a few years back, she was singing at a parade. She looked cute. Now looks like a slut. :(

:)

why can't she do whatever the hell she wants to do?

she has the power/money to implement whatever she wants...

britney is a terrible singer/decent dancer who has good pr... christina has a grammy...

whatever they want to do... they should be able to...

its like eminem... whatever anyone says.. I still think he is a talented rapper... not the best by a long ways but his rhymes are pretty solid...

they are artisites.. its THEIR art... let them do what they want...

if you have the right to call these people 'sluts' and what not perhaps you will not object to being called similar derogatory terms?

I'm just making a comment on how they look...that's all. You can call Nick a slut :p I'll laugh, thats funny.

Originally posted by Sazar

why can't she do whatever the hell she wants to do?

she has the power/money to implement whatever she wants...

britney is a terrible singer/decent dancer who has good pr... christina has a grammy...

whatever they want to do... they should be able to...

its like eminem... whatever anyone says.. I still think he is a talented rapper... not the best by a long ways but his rhymes are pretty solid...

they are artisites.. its THEIR art... let them do what they want...

if you have the right to call these people 'sluts' and what not perhaps you will not object to being called similar derogatory terms?

Well I agree with you Sazar

To critisize is human nature... I still think she dresses funny. She sings great, but her fashion sence is out the window. And don't tell me Sazar, that you have never critisized an Artist or Actor/Actress. We are just commenting on her new LOOK.

True that you are most of the people in this thread are stating their thoughts on the subject but its still not a reason to use degrading terms

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back