The New Christina

she is a good singer, alot of yough girls and people liked her and her music !

Now what are there parent going to think, the way she dresses makes her lose al kinds of fans because the kids parents wont let them listen or look at her music!

Thats what im talking about....

Originally posted by gonaads
To critisize is human nature... I still think she dresses funny. She sings great, but her fashion sence is out the window. And don't tell me Sazar, that you have never critisized an Artist or Actor/Actress. We are just commenting on her new LOOK.

lol... um... I was just trying out a new image...

i dont care what she wears, how she sings, and what she does in the meantime
i know i would have no second thoughts on going her ;)

Originally posted by rick_422
i dont care what she wears, how she sings, and what she does in the meantime
i know i would have no second thoughts on going her ;)

:D

and I am sure you would do her too then... lol

dont confuse an artist and a business... there is no art in music anymore, it is a business.

oooh pk... whats the chicks name in your sig? is she all art or all business.. or art available for business?

Originally posted by Sazar
oooh pk... whats the chicks name in your sig? is she all art or all business.. or art available for business?

ahhh yeah. BTW 'she' Ghost for the new Blizzard game of the same name.

BTW, like your sig, one of the best ive seen !!!!!!!!

ok enough bout Pseudokiller sig. Please get back on the topic

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back