Team Fortress 2

I'd rather kick there butt, but this is my best score yet, so no luck there...

and as you can see, epunk killing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't find the funny in that video :eek:

Funniest thing that has happened to me as a spy was me sapping everyone on the 2nd level on Dustbowl and the medic ubering me while I was sapping and the pyro and soldier were trying to kill me.

So I just kept sapping away :D

Died eventually, but more from laughter and falling off my chair than anything else :smoker:

I'd rather kick there butt, but this is my best score yet, so no luck there...

and as you can see, epunk killing it.

Yay, I finally see other Nerv team members :D

EP plays with me sometimes and he's gotten much better :D

Still a few achievements to go but he's getting there.

Funniest thing that has happened to me as a spy was me sapping everyone on the 2nd level on Dustbowl and the medic ubering me while I was sapping and the pyro and soldier were trying to kill me.

Died eventually, but more from laughter and falling off my chair than anything else :smoker:

How was that not funny, its not what happened in the video, but the voices they were making, and when the one dude on fire ran across the screen and he was screaming, was funny.

Oh. I had the sound turned down since I was at work.

I heard chirping but little else :(

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Attachments

• uber.gif
    uber.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 144
hahha how about none of you go near my facial region THANK YOU

it loads in 2 second for me..

did today bit last night it was taking too long to load - i dont know the name of that tune but i know i have it on one of the pcs here somewhere :p

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to get a few rounds in.

carp, you should find that song for me and let me know...

and I might be one....I might be playing The Club instead lol

i have asked a few ppl mate - if i found out i will let you know - i am 99% sure i have it here somewhere :)

I haven't played in a couple of days, didn't see the updates EP :)

Might have to check it out :D

Been too busy working on setting up my Xbox and PS3 wirelessly with my new tele. Gawd I love Vista media center :D

Might jump on this evening.

I also have not played in a couple days, I did though notice the update. I didn't know it was something major, will have to check it out.

Well Soldiers only get a total of 20 rockets now for example.
They did fix that damn bug with the map changing during a game tho.

20 is more than enough, because I typically just pick up ammo from those I frag.

I usually look for more ammo when I am down to about 10 rockets anyways so this will not change my behavior much :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back