Team Fortress 2

hey look what I have lmao

Attachments

• pcgamer_strategyguide.jpg
    pcgamer_strategyguide.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 114
Also, I have played TF2 for a total of 48.5 hours. But it says I have played a demoman for 136.2 hours. What??? Is there a way to petition Valve? Or should I submit a bug report?

Submit a bug report would work best. They tend to reply faster that way.

Oh, last night I had my best backstab ever, too (still getting used to spy since I mainly play engineer/medic/demo).

I ran in from behind the enemy group disguised as a medic during a lull in combat. All of a sudden a heavy looked at me and started yelling for a medic. There was an awkward pause because as everyone stared at me, since they nothing better to do and were gathering for a big push. So I stepped behind him like a good medic...then did what spies do to heavies. Death came quickly for me after that.

Well, you'll laugh harder when, as a spy sapping engineering equipment, you get ubered :cool:

Yep, nothing cooler than being a spy, sapping to your hearts desire while being invincible :p

Man the game pisses me off sometimes, I FREAKING DIE TO OFTEN!!!! When I should be kicking butt!!! I don't get it, so much harder then CS, or else I lost all my skills I don't know.

my score was 40 kills to 59 deaths.. WTF IS THAT!!!! god lol

:D

I just finished with a 4:1 KD ratio while leading my team to a clean sweep on Dustbowl.

Stopped Blue team from capping first level so switch to blue. Blue won all 3 levels, reverted back to red. Red then dominated blue again :D

Shamus... next time join up to my team when there is a spot dude :D I'd rather play with you than blow you up :cool:

Dude as I said as long as I get one revenge kill "life is sweet"

Team was full ! great fun

GG again... but you keep playing on the other team :(

Man the game pisses me off sometimes, I FREAKING DIE TO OFTEN!!!! When I should be kicking butt!!! I don't get it, so much harder then CS, or else I lost all my skills I don't know.

my score was 40 kills to 59 deaths.. WTF IS THAT!!!! god lol
Wow! Maybe it's our play styles or something. My CS skills are teh suck, but I do nicely in TF2.

Two nights running I have gone to stab someone in CS and walked over a grenade.
Auto-switch is now off, feels so wrong.

You'll learn where health packs are and how to attack and how to avoid damage and stuff.

Some classes inherently incur a worse k:d ratio than others. My k:d is usually around 3:1 or so with Soldier but I take pride in captures, defenses and assists more because this shows you are helping out the team :D

Yea I will have to learn the maps and gameplay. I guess I am just wanting it to be like it used to be when I was 10 - 15 years old. I used to pick up a game and could rock anyone at it. Now I need to learn the game hahaa..

And hey, if I am playing with you guys it shouldn't take to long to learn.

would you rather them go near the nether region?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back