Stanley Cup Playoffs

Could not ask for a better start thats for sure

GO FLAMES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great game last night. Calagry looked like someone put a flame under them :p All the sitting and waiting sure didn't make them rusty, but 7 game series seems to have tired TB. Oh well hope I catch the next game.

Yeah I just turned on my TV so hopefully I won't forget :p

They're winning 4-0.
Worst game played by Calgary. =/

To be expected but Calgary did what it needed that was a win on the road , this is going to be a great series ....

What a great game last night ... best game yet. Was good to see TB come back with some energy this time around and give the Flames a tough time. I really hope I catch the next game as its sure to be a really good one now that they have bad feelings going back and forth.

Oh well... I'm pretty sure they learned something from this game. And they are gonna make an awesome comeback in the next few games.

~GO FLAMES GO~

Best part for Calgary was when they had 4 ppl in the penalty box, and before how TB got the **** beat out of him... AHAHAHAHA!

Yeah but beatin the crap outta them and being down 4-zip don't cut it. If Calgary continues ta play that way they ain't gonna win. Calgary got throttled dood.

Well since I don't have a team and everyone seems to be Calgary fans I'm gonna go with TB :p

/me hides in bunker

go TB :D

gonaads said:
Yeah but beatin the crap outta them and being down 4-zip don't cut it. If Calgary continues ta play that way they ain't gonna win. Calgary got throttled dood.
Haven't you noticed by now that whenever the Flames lose badly, they fight? :p It's simply setting up the next game...:D This series is going to be awesome! Game 3 tonight...

gonaads said:
hmmmmmm... sounds like they're insecure. :p
Actually I think the correct phrase would be "sore losers" :p They've even admitted it :D

Game in 1 hour. Let's hope Flames win the game today. They have a record of losing games at home.
tongue.gif

Lets Go FLAMES!

Going to be a great game no doubts

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!

and every team I have ever watched in the finals seems to use the same tactic thats if you gonna lose might as well smash someones face in while your at it!!

Long live hockey lolol

I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that period! So much physical play going on...My house erupted when the fight between Iginla and Lecavalier broke out...awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back