Stanley Cup Playoffs

Oh and being out of work so long I've lost track of what day it is .. game isn't till tomorrow night. :p Went all day thinking today was saturday lol.

I'll definetly be watching Game 7 tonight as well, last game was just great!

gonaads said:
Hey I'm a gracious looser... Do I get any points for that?

Hint Hint Wink Wink
reputation.gif

:D

I added to your reputation giving you a point for being a looser :p

sorry I mean a gracious looser ;)

Yes any true hockey fan can appreciate the intense games between the Philly & Tampa Bay

Keith Primeau is really "Flying" <<<<<

I am gonna be glued to the box tonight that last game was as good as it gets , that was a Stanley Cup match if ever I have seen one.

:)

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I added to your reputation giving you a point for being a looser :p

sorry I mean a gracious looser ;)

Heh heh... I'll try not to choke on that rep point. :p

Tampa Bay leading 1-0 right now.... I have a feeling that they're gonna win today.

Calgary Flames vs Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday May 25.
Should be an interesting game. :)

So its Tampa Bay vs. the Calgary Flames. Bring it on Tampa!!!!

~GO FLAMES GO~

Its going to be a great series 2 very fast , very good skateing teams, it should be a fantastic series , I am happy to see we have a different flavor this year, I am getting tired of the Wings, The Devils, The Avalanche, its about time we see something different in the final's.

Flames in 6 ..

:D

Woot! Flames leading the first match 1-0.

Go Flames Go!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back