Spammers Paradise down?

well, I can get there

but the filters aren't up yet, and there are idiots over there cursing and everything

boy o bo

let me tell you

some people just don't grow up.

now, con't go over there and take advantage.

I mean, just because the filters are off and everything is no reason at all to go over there and take advantage.

no reason whatsoever

Dealer, stop talking about yourself :p It's nice to include others too ;)

How might I do that?

In my router admin I released and renewed DHCP ( or something )

I use fastnet99 to manage my dns.( an incredible boon for all connections)

manually;

To configure TCP/IP to use DNS
Open Network Connections.
Right-click the network connection you want to configure, and then click Properties.
On the General tab (for a local area connection) or the Networking tab (all other connections), click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
If you want to obtain DNS server addresses from a DHCP server, click Obtain DNS server address automatically.
If you want to manually configure DNS server addresses, click Use the following DNS server addresses, and in Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server, type the preferred DNS server and alternate DNS server IP addresses.
To configure advanced DNS properties, click Advanced, click the DNS tab, and do one or more of the following:
To configure an additional DNS server IP address:
Under DNS server addresses, in order of use, click Add.
In TCP/IP DNS server, type the IP address of the DNS server, and then click Add.
To modify the resolution behavior for unqualified DNS names, do the following:
To resolve an unqualified name by appending the primary DNS suffix and the DNS suffix of each connection (if configured), click Append primary and connection specific DNS suffixes. If you also want to search the parent suffixes of the primary DNS suffix up to the second-level domain, select the Append parent suffixes of the primary DNS suffix check box.
To resolve an unqualified name by appending the suffixes from a list of configured suffixes, click Append these DNS suffixes (in order), and then click Add to add suffixes to the list.

DHCP has nothing to do with it. You need to clear your DNS cache, found in C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc. There you'll find a file called 'hosts' which contains url's with their IP addresses. You can delete the Spammers entry, or you can delete the file entirely. This only applies if you use Windows 2000 or XP.

Thanks for the informative posts, I just manually updated my DNS :p

Clearning host file does not help :p Not for me it didn't. Oh well, guess I have to post screen shots, BOHICA . :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back