Spammers Paradise down?

Originally posted by Henyman
when sp comes back up will i get me @spammers-paradise email again?:confused:
Yes, everything will be the same with some nice additions. :cool:

kool, jus so i dont have 2 go + change all me email address 4 me boards back from Henyman@spammers:cool:

Will I get an email? :p

[08:10:37] * Looking up spammers-paradise.com
-
[08:10:52] * Unable to resolve spammers-paradise.com

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
weeeeeeee

I got teh first reply in

:cool:

The first reply in Spammers? Damn, I still get the Spammers will be back up soon page.

w00t, all that needs 2 be done now is the backup put ....backup:cool:

I don't think it was smart of you to sign up 2z. That might be a problem when the database is restored.

The DB will just replace all the users that sign up now, i should imagine xsiv will just overwrite the current one instead of importing it.

I don't think it was smart of you to sign up 2z. That might be a problem when the database is restored.

not my strong point being smart

sure xsiv can sort any glitches out

:p

Don't worry marge, none of them work for me either :p

Xsiv, hurry the hell up! I'm getting strong withdrawal symptoms, I can not stop drinking coffee.

xsiv doesnt need to do anything, its your ISP's, they need to update their DNS settings.
My friend (chrisuk) is on NTL like you marge, and he cant get there either, so the update hasnt reached NTL yet.

Oh well, off to the hospital. Hopefully it'll be working for me when I get back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back