So.....

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Even more fun with this one.. take a screenshot of his current desktop, icons and all. Then remove his icons and set the screenshot you just took as the background. It's great watching them restart their PC 15 times because "Something happened to my PC!"

if you think i would fall for that one.... errr then don;t post it up on a thread I amlikely to read? :p

LordOfLA said:
Ah well I found a way to get unbored... I took the athlon 64 out of MFG's PC (or rather his Zalman HSF wrenched it out the socket while I was trying to figure ot wh it wouldnt come off) straighened a few pins and built it into mine....

Oh yeah and BTW this was my idea, because my 64 bit rig had BSOD syndrome and I didn't have time for a reformat with data saved (DriveImage was giving me delayed write failures) and knowing Lord would be also getting a 3500 Winchester.... there was only one precondition - that my processor continued some folding for me! hehe ;) :cool:

Mainframeguy said:
if you think i would fall for that one.... errr then don;t post it up on a thread I amlikely to read? :p
Darn! just when I was really starting to think of really good stuff...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back