So.....

whattaya talkin' bout? go grab a water gun and ambush mainframeguy as he comes thorugh the door. Even better change his desktop and remove all his icons...surely with a new roomate you can expand the possibilities of malicious pranks upon poor unsuspecting people. Yea it is sophomoric, but then hey what the hell...have a pint and find fun, and if you find a pint have one for me. :)

official-this-thread-sucks.jpg

:p

Attachments

• sucks4.jpg
    sucks4.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 79
Ah well I found a way to get unbored... I took the athlon 64 out of MFG's PC (or rather his Zalman HSF wrenched it out the socket while I was trying to figure ot wh it wouldnt come off) straighened a few pins and built it into mine.

Now i have to wait 20 hours to go have some 64bit fun after installing all the apps this afternoon :)

Me and some friends got really bored last night, so we drove around town photographing gas stations and doing stupid poses... ;)

Geeze we have some really bored people here! :p

falconguard said:
whattaya talkin' bout? go grab a water gun and ambush mainframeguy as he comes thorugh the door. Even better change his desktop and remove all his icons...surely with a new roomate you can expand the possibilities of malicious pranks upon poor unsuspecting people. Yea it is sophomoric, but then hey what the hell...have a pint and find fun, and if you find a pint have one for me. :)

Even more fun with this one.. take a screenshot of his current desktop, icons and all. Then remove his icons and set the screenshot you just took as the background. It's great watching them restart their PC 15 times because "Something happened to my PC!"

dammn, xp64 doesnt want to browse the internet with anthing besides IE64
Ubuntu doesnt install anything so that I can compile stuff and wahtnot... fuin but wased sunday...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back