[ Review.spoilers] Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith

also do we know how long she been pregant before she told Anakin? mind you should not be a major amount of time then again it could be.

Though the statement its Hollywood works well too

Evil Marge said:
Your all sad,it's not real you know :rolleyes: :lick:
Not real?! I declare shenanigans on that. :p

Yeah I'm guessing in order for her to be giving birth in Ep III Anakin must have used the force that night they were married.

me thinks they might have been having sex even before they were married

I heard this used to happen quite a bit

perris said:
me thinks they might have been having sex even before they were married

I heard this used to happen quite a bit
But thats un-jedi like. :p Plus wasn't more like "I'm a stick and love you though you can't tell from my face or voice" and then Padme was like "I love you too" and then like instantly married the next scene?

sex before marriage is unjedi like?

why would that be?

I am jedi knight, and I have not read anything like that in the jedi manual

there is even a section on safe sex, and safe sex paraphernalia in the jedi tool kit...(this tool kit is where we get our original light saber sword)

Last edited:
perris said:
sex before marriage is unjedi like?

why would that be?
Well sex in general is un-jedi like. They aren't suppose to love or have relationships at all.

really?

I guess it's an unrwritten rule then

I have to renounce my jedi knighthood then

perris said:
really?

I guess it's an unrwritten rule then

I have to renounce my jedi knighthood then
You don't remember Anakin telling Padme about how they are discouraged from having relationships and such?

Xie said:
You don't remember Anakin telling Padme about how they are discouraged from having relationships and such?

I thought that was only between Jedi's and Ewoks?

:eek:

Xie said:

a relationship is not premarital sex, the two are mutually exclusive

you need premarital sex especially if you aren't going to have a relationship

Last edited:
There's a reason they hid their feelings. Anakin made a comment to Padme back in ep II about this, and it was well known that they shouldn't be having sexual relations...

Whether they had sex before marriage, who knows... At that point, Anakin wasn't much to do what he was told, so... They were definately had been married before ep. III however...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back