Request a Signature or Avatar Here

i cant make gif's unfortuately sorry.. i need learn that one day :p

So you gonna use that sig? :confused:

yeah im trying to find a good free hosting thing b/c i lost the account to the one i had!!!

i can host it for you dude...

prodj881.jpg

just put that link onto your sig box.. ive moved it into a suitable place for me so i dont remove it by accident. But ill be more than happy to host it for you :)

Alex :cool:

hey axel can u make me one too that was really nice, smae specs as the one i currently have but kinda like prodj88's bubbly but with like i dont knw how to say this but like a tranceish backround like techno, i know that there really isnt a acutal backroudn but just the feeling if u know what i mean.

thanks in advance

bleh copying my template for an Avatar ;)

ill give it a go TheMafia_69 for you... bare with me :) i know what you mean i think ;)

Originally posted by prodj88
opps can u redo that sig and put (primary) instead of primarty. it was a spelling error!

lmfao i just realised that:p

Done.. ^^ (i over wrote the current file, you can you that file now :))

Sorry about that.. i just copied i pasted :p.. i didnt notice until you told me :p hehe

sh!t ure fast at replying thanks, yeah u do get what i mean, kinda like a blueish backround and can u get like a chick with her hair flying kinda like theres wind, cuz most trance songs have hot chicks that have good voices too, think thats a bit too hard, but if u can that would be great

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
Ok, my first attempt for you Mafia .. what do you think? :confused:

TheMafia1.jpg

thats really cool but can we make the backround a lil more blue, and also try to get that woman in, if we cant its all good no problems

or how about the green laser could u make it blue maybe?

nice work Alex_is_Axel ;) i found something to do while waiting and completely forgot about this! :eek:

sorry im pesky butt can we make the wavy blue backround like prodj88 and the colors and then a pic of a chick?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back