Request a Signature or Avatar Here

hmm i like number 1, but maybe you can use the matrix font for the name, so its even more matrix like :p

I agree, 1,3 and 4 for me. about the white, it just doesn't fit in, i mean its clearer but it doesn't give that effect. i love the gradient on number 3.

i think thats it for me guys - thx a lot to Alex/Axel, Skazzyuk, Macromp and Enyo's Comments. oh and sboulema.

i really appreciate this,

Don Fudleone

(now which one shall i use?):confused:

Like these Sboulema? :p

Ive made some Matrix font ones for you so you can see what they look like.. you dont have to use them if you dont want. I like the one you choosen :)

Fudtrix8.jpg
Fudtrix9.jpg
Fudtrix10.jpg
Fudtrix11.jpg
Fudtrix12.jpg
Fudtrix13.jpg

There you go :)

Alex :cool:

Very Nice guys!

i don't have a gif compiler, otherwise i would gif 'em.

Don Fudleone

made a quick ani gif from the latest avatars from alex :)

Don, don't you want a signature made for you? so maybe saving you hand some typing because you seem to sign ure name everytime :eek:

Skazzy

erm - i dunno what to have on it - yeh - the thing is i gotta setup a site where it will host the sig and i can link to it right?:confused:

i really like the one you have at the mo Skazzy.:cool:

if u guys have any ideas for one then go ahead and post them, u know my basic theme - although i do have a 'godfatherish' name, so maybe a mix of the two. godfather font with matrix back?:confused:

i dunno really. i am tired at the mo so i'll sleep on it.

lemme get a site space sorted so i can link to it.

thx again ppl. i won't hesitate in recommending you to others.

Don Fudleone

(btw, my computer specs are nothing to shout about - like on other's sig's):eek:

my spec is nothing to write home about either, i just have it there incase i have a problem with me PC, then people will know my comp and will be (hopefully) able to make a more informed comment about what might be going on ;)

i like the last one, nice way of putting the ntfs.org there ;)

Teh basics

looking for a nice background for it now;)

hmmmmm i must get rid of white border :(

Originally posted by macromp
here's some prototype's for you ;)

don1.jpg

don2.jpg

don3.jpg

Thx Macromp - i really like them. i agree and i like the third one.

i will post more thoughts and suggestions later,

Don Fudleone

will still decide whether to put my specs ;)

Henyman, I feel a seizure coming on and your avatar is the cause..
kewlpics.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back