Punk Almost Off-line

Yeah, they cost me $165 last year, my new ones cost me $175 but I don't like em as much :(

I don't know how people live down there (Florida). I'm sunburned and I'm in NY. :p That and it's like a million degrees to warm 75+% of the year.

Electronic Punk said:
as long as they don't peel I don't give a damn ;D

$50 says they will :p Red or painful skin is a sign that it is dead. it will fall off, and then underneath that you will have nice tanned skin.

X-Istence said:
$50 says they will :p Red or painful skin is a sign that it is dead. it will fall off, and then underneath that you will have nice tanned skin.
Not always true,I always peel then go back to being white.I've never had nice tanned skin and I've learn't it's not worth it.
Just remember that everytime you get sun burn your a step closer to skin cancer :crosseyed:

In 36 year I have NEVER had a tan apart from when I've used faking tanning lotion :cheeky:
I alway's burn,turn tomato red,peel then go back to being white again :rolleyes:

Off topic, sort of.

I don't understand the obsession with tanning :p Since we are close to Graduation Day at my high school, every second girl is going to tanning places where they put you in those tanning beds. Excellent way to get skin cancer :) I just laugh.

Evil Marge said:
In 36 year I have NEVER had a tan apart from when I've used faking tanning lotion :cheeky:
I alway's burn,turn tomato red,peel then go back to being white again :rolleyes:

Awww, that is a shame.

Grandmaster said:
Off topic, sort of.

I don't understand the obsession with tanning :p Since we are close to Graduation Day at my high school, every second girl is going to tanning places where they put you in those tanning beds. Excellent way to get skin cancer :) I just laugh.
Not to mention they are going to look like that old lady in the movie "something about mary" when they get a bit older. :p

Evil Marge said:
Not always true,I always peel then go back to being white.I've never had nice tanned skin and I've learn't it's not worth it.
Just remember that everytime you get sun burn your a step closer to skin cancer :crosseyed:
Indeed I'm with you. Never had a tan but had tons of hellish burns. As for the skin cancer my Doc gave me a crazy figure that was something like if you've EVER gotten a sunburn before the age of like 18 your chance of skin cancer goes up by like 75% (exact number I can't remember as I'm a bit of a hypocondrac I tried to block it all out - but it was VERY high - and scary :().

Xie said:
Indeed I'm with you. Never had a tan but had tons of hellish burns. As for the skin cancer my Doc gave me a crazy figure that was something like if you've EVER gotten a sunburn before the age of like 18 your chance of skin cancer goes up by like 75% (exact number I can't remember as I'm a bit of a hypocondrac I tried to block it all out - but it was VERY high - and scary :().

:eek:

I've had a sunburn maybe 3 times all my life...that number seems to high to be true :S

Grandmaster said:
I don't understand the obsession with tanning
Neither do I,most of my family pay to use sunbeds everyweek :suprised: I'm a pasty white woman and couldn't give a damn :cheeky:

There is no such thing as a safe or healthy tan. A tan is a sign that already damaged skin is trying to protect itself from further damage.

Young skin is particularly at risk - sunburn for under 15 year old is a major risk for skin cancer in later life

Evil Marge said:
I'm the same, I just end up looking like a lobster and then go back to white!!! Just isn't worth it!:crosseyed:

rushm001 said:
I'm the same, I just end up looking like a lobster and then go back to white!!! Just isn't worth it!:crosseyed:
Yep thats me too,used to annoy me but these days I've learn't that it's just gonna do me more harm in the long run :)

And I can't think of anything more boring than sitting in the sun all day long :squareeye

Damn white folk. Genetically not designed for being in the sun. :p

gonaads said:
Damn white folk. Genetically not designed for being in the sun. :p
That's why I live in England :laugh:
Good for when I come back as a ghost to haunt you though :devious:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back