Punk Almost Off-line

*readies vacuum cleaner for Marge's return*

Problem with most of Europe is that way back when all of you dressed from head to toe. Not including powdering your skin to keep it ivory white. Well, the upper class did the podwering thing. Even in China they wrapped themselves to not get dark. For being dark was the sign of a lowly working class person. While the upper crust was all white as snow. While us "savages" here in North America and in South America ran around the countryside half nekkid. And Africa and places like that gettin that all over golden glow that the rich snobs pay through the nose now to get. Or they spray paint their bodies to get it. :p

That makes you wonder about Michael Jackson doesn't it?? Where does he come into your post?? :laugh:

I don't blame him,I wish I could do that.Imagine the fun you could have being invisible :smoker:

Grandmaster said:
:eek:

I've had a sunburn maybe 3 times all my life...that number seems to high to be true :S
Well in my expirence its just about right on sadly. I havn't had anything that was cancer but I've had moles removed that might have turned to the dark side .. 6 to be exact. :dead:

Feet are better today, kept em out of the sun.
Went snorkelling and ki-ack (erm) ing so while my feet are still reddish I am a little more worried about the rest of me now!!

Oh found some stats. :D
Protecting your skin during the first 18 years of life can reduce the risk of some types of skin cancer by up to 78 percent. One severe sunburn during the first 15 years of life can double the risk of skin cancer.
Furthermore, it is estimated that 80 percent of a person’s lifetime sun damage occurs before the age of 18 ...
Stolen from here.

I haven't been 18 twice and one half over. :p

Evil Marge said:
And I can't think of anything more boring than sitting in the sun all day long :squareeye
Carlsberg don't make women, but if they did they'd probably be the best in the world :D

Khayman said:
Carlsberg don't make women, but if they did they'd probably be the best in the world :D
Goodpost! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back