Proof that bullets dont like World of Warcraft

There is more guns in that guy's bathroom than in most Canadian cities. Glad he's OK. ;)

Anyone else find it strange that a guy playing WOW, living next to a ****er with a gun problem, is wearing a 1st Infantry shirt?

Also looks as if he was drinkin a 40 oz. thing of Budweiser while playing :eek:

REDNECKS!!!! :p

Shouldn't bathrooms or bedrooms etc be back-to-back?

Not really, it's more convenient to drill holes though the walls this way for the "live bathroom webcam".

Anyone else remember the old days when they had brick dividing walls between units, not 1/16 inch of paper and 3/8 inch of gypsum. And every 2-3 units had to have a cinderblock fiirewall extending 3 feet above roof level.

PS Could be worse. That could have been an accident with cotton balls, glycerine and nitric acid.

Update:
It's a fake. The damage to the mirror is minor compared to what a 44 mag at that range would do. It doesn't even look like a through hole but that could be bad photography.

But the real clincher is the absence of powder burns and the relative angles of the exit whole over the desk and the "damage area" on the mirror.

A 44 mag throws a powder burn cone about 2-3 feet out and 12-18 inches in diameter depending on how hot the load is and what type powder. Look really cool when fired at dusk. Hand cannons.

Last edited:
Well, maybe, but hard to be sure even with the entry hole in the mirror Those types of mirrors are damn near 1/4 inch thick and since it is either glued to the wall or fastened in some other way, since it is flat to the wall the mirror wouldn't completely brake to pieces either. Also from the distance traveled from what was posted it would have lost a good amount of velosity. The place doesn't look like a cheapo place, hard to tell though. Exit hole would be correct if it did travel through all the things mentioned but also depends on how many other things in the closet the round went through and if this place is an older type apartment building (thicker walls and stuff). But if it is a 44 slug it would still have a whole lot of umph to it. He could be mistaken as to caliber of round. Also this could be that he himself did this but is saying that the neighbor did it in his posting. Who knows.

Interesting that he has an Interceptor Flak Vest.

LeeJend said:
Update:
It's a fake. The damage to the mirror is minor compared to what a 44 mag at that range would do. It doesn't even look like a through hole but that could be bad photography.

But the real clincher is the absence of powder burns and the relative angles of the exit whole over the desk and the "damage area" on the mirror.

A 44 mag throws a powder burn cone about 2-3 feet out and 12-18 inches in diameter depending on how hot the load is and what type powder. Look really cool when fired at dusk. Hand cannons.

Not necessarily, First of all the range is arguable - could be right next to the mirror (the wall softens the blow). Also the wall is probably hollow on the inside. Last you can't tell wich ammo he's using, not all 44 mag bullets are the same (Might as well be ammunition that was disposed-of for some flaw).

I've seen a couple of bullet holes that looked cleaner, from all ranges and angles.

Hmm,
sounds like his neighbor is a bit of a creep...

Anyone wonder why his neighbor had a loaded 44, not anywhere else, but in the bathroom, next to where he probably plays WOW all night, and the shot went where it did?

Or mebey he was seeing how tough he looked with a loaded 44. "Go ahead, make my day...."

I don;t know if I'm more scared of the .44 in the bathroom or the twin Desert Eagles. Now if that 357 had an extended 6 inch barrel...

Give me a Browning 9mm Hi-Power any day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

Figured one wasn't enough for ya Marge. Seeing as how you just luv it when it lasts and lasts.
whistle.gif

Steevo said:
Give me a Browning 9mm Hi-Power any day

Damn straight. My dad had one back when handguns were still legal (I really, really hate this countries gun laws). Wonderful guns. Never jammed, always accurate, took a beating and kept working. Lovely.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back