Proof that bullets dont like World of Warcraft

gonaads said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

Figured one wasn't enough for ya Marge. Seeing as how you just luv it when it lasts and lasts.
whistle.gif
In that case give me an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smoker:

:smoker: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, was it good for you too?

Unleashed said:
Damn straight. My dad had one back when handguns were still legal (I really, really hate this countries gun laws). Wonderful guns. Never jammed, always accurate, took a beating and kept working. Lovely.

There is one other gun that never jams, and keeps shooting. The AK-47. I had the pleasure of playing with that during the summer. A friend of mine owns one, and works at a shooting range.

Wasn't auto though was it?
The AK47 has got to be one of the best guns still around

X-Istence said:
There is one other gun that never jams, and keeps shooting. The AK-47. I had the pleasure of playing with that during the summer. A friend of mine owns one, and works at a shooting range.

As much as I respect the ol' Kalashnikov, I have an inherent dislike of them. I think it's because my childhood involved growing up in South Africa during the Communist wars, where they were used by the invaders, and as such just sort of have a feeling of badness about them.

Probably,
I think its the most common gun used by terrorist, Russia produced so many of them, that they are everywhere

Vanquished said:
Probably,
I think its the most common gun used by terrorist, Russia produced so many of them, that they are everywhere
Actually - chances are the M-16 is the most common gun used by terrorist, assault rifle that is (Western capitalism has proven itself once more :p)

Unleashed said:
The AK is somewhat cheaper. ;)

Depends on who's buying - Or getting them for free from the U.S. goverment ;)

Anyway, comparing guns is like comparing penis size, in more than one way.

For instence the AK and the M-16 are not even of the same caliber, not to mention wieght, structure and accuracy.
In most aspects the AK is much better (7.2 compared to 5.56, more accurate not to mention resistable (Less small moving parts that can be jammed) -
But its weight and the fact that it is somewhat obsoleet are major flaws.

The AK is definately cheaper...
There is such bulk

There is a moment in every mans life,
- he comes to the conclution that somewhere inside of him, he is still the 5 year old that he was - not so long ago.
To rephrase that - STOP ARGUING, I KNOW BETTER! :p

Now that i let that one out :) ,in a calmer manner meaning to say - you have to remmember that, much like Russia ,you apperintly still consider the Evil Empire, the U.S. gave a great ammount of firearms to countries and organizations that are "not as friendly as they used to be."

it would of sucked for the guy if it went throught he laptop, into his eye

I liek Russia, russia is awesome, except for all the corruption :)

Vanquished said:
I liek Russia, russia is awesome, except for all the corruption :)

Like a truly wise man said: "Think Globally, F*ck Locally" ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back