OSNN Project Dolphin Team

Whoa!

Hey cheers! my first rep point and i'm on 51? that usual? :p

(I only got to 10k last night heh)

it all depends who gives you the rep Moonwraith - and when it is Xsiv you get Xsiv rep :p

Well I was helping. Performed a system restore yesterday... and 20 odd k gone with the software.:wow:
So urm, back to it

Mainframeguy said:
it all depends who gives you the rep Moonwraith - and when it is Xsiv you get Xsiv rep :p

you should start reppin EP than :p

Sazar said:
you should start reppin EP than :p
ooo errr - how did you know I did that today? :p

You been checking logs? I thought only he had access?

Amazing how quick it racks up, just hit 100k keys already :xeyed: Sheesh never realised i did this much pointless typing

[/pointless typing]

Moonwraith said:
Amazing how quick it racks up, just hit 100k keys already :xeyed: Sheesh never realised i did this much pointless typing

[/pointless typing]
Heh, it's one of those things you don't think about until something is counting it. ;)

Damn, I was quite happy moving up through the team with all the people who haven't been pulsing. EP's already got a 3 mill advance on me.:rolleyes:

BAH!! I knew i forgot something after wiping hdd, missed out doing thisfor last 2/3 weeks. Balls, gotta get back to it lol

I didn't know if there was a team still or not - but I have been pulsing auotmatically all the way to over 3 million! :laugh:

DY begs for some Xsiv rep points for breaking 3 million!!!:rolleyes:

damnyank said:
I didn't know if there was a team still or not - but Ihave been pulsing auotmatically all the way to over 3 million! :laugh:

Hey, i got it for being a newbie :lick: heh, congrats on breaking 3 million though, have some rep off me instead (not much but hey i'm feeling nice, or something..)

Thanks Moonwraith - it's been a long dry spell for rep points for me!!!

BTW I got another 526 towards my next pulse!!:yowch:

damnyank said:
I didn't know if there was a team still or not - but I have been pulsing auotmatically all the way to over 3 million! :laugh:

Congrats on 3 million! ;)

If I put it on all the PC's at work .............

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back