OSNN Project Dolphin Team

xsivforce said:
Would that be starting over?

from what I can see it would have to be.... I feel so bad about taking a month or two without a pulse! Hehe - makes me sound like a vampire or something :)

It would mean starting over, but it would also mean all the new members could join the fun (not that they can't join dolphin, would just be cool to have a new thing..), along with the mac users and linux users having a client to use.

I'm really not fussed, there's no sign of a Mac client for Dolphin (or even the promised linux client), and I'm happily using WhatPulse at the moment.

I'll stick with Project Dolphin,I worked very hard to get where I am :p

You could use project orca too *tries not to laugh* and have 3 clients if you wanted.

Evil Marge said:
I'll stick with Project Dolphin,I worked very hard to get where I am :p

12th I see - if you manage another 1.5 Million keystrokes you make it into the top ten!

And I see the OSNN (AKA NTFS & SPammers paradise) team has dropped down to 140th.... now I guess we need more Dolphins as well as more folders? :p

I'd gladly still be helping out, but there's no Mac client.

SPeedY_B said:
I'd gladly still be helping out, but there's no Mac client.
I am sure it has been asked of them. Are they just not interested in making a Mac client? That would be really short sighted of them.

I did ask the site owner at one point, he said basically he has no knowledge of OS X, therefore won't be making a client for it, however if someone else wanted to take it on-board, they are welcome to and he would make it a part of the project.

Maybe someone at a Mac forum of some kind would be interested in making it. Something like this could get a little recognition for the site that made it.

I tried posting about it on some mac forums, it got no response.. at all.

Well i've just started this (only just noticing) don't know what difference it'll make but i've made over 3500 keys in about 20 mins of having it and it'll probably keep on going up like this. ahhh well, see what I can do for the team eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back