osnn christmas logo contest

egghead said:
wow you guys are going through way to much trouble...

why not make an annoucement and simply post all the images with the makers name beside each and simply post a link for anyone interested in checking that out.
Damnit egghead, we just can't do that! WE ARE NERDS!!!

Wow, the layout of the Techzonez site in Eggsheads sig looks almost just like the OSSN site. :confused:

Maveric169 said:
Damnit egghead, we just can't do that! WE ARE NERDS!!!

Hahahahaha... :p errrr... *Time to worry* :eek:

If at first you don't succeed, make it more complicated until you can't tell if you've failed or not :)

could do another bit of PHP to read the filename and then alter the alt text for the image

anyway, if you did decide to rotate images more then once a day, they wouldn't have to get equal time, you can put in multiple images of the orbs you like the most.

Khayman said:
If at first you don't succeed, make it more complicated until you can't tell if you've failed or not :)
But my favorite is "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS!":p

Here are three kinda quick simple ones. :)

[edit] Oh... these are front page.

The OSNN.net is in different spots due to the background image. Don't wanna cover up tooooo much. :D

Those are excellent gonaads!

Here's a couple more, These are for the forum logo

Hope you like

Edit - finally figured out how to make the outer edges of text black hehe. I wish I new this lastyear. snowman now has proper font for osnn.net

Attachments

• snowforumhq.gif
    snowforumhq.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 134
  • ctreehq2.gif
    ctreehq2.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 130
  • dimtreehq2.gif
    dimtreehq2.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 126
  • snowforumhq2.gif
    snowforumhq2.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 254
Really nicely done, gonaads and egghead.
gonaads' #1 and egghead's #2 are the best ones in those two sets, I think. :)

Thanks everyone. :eek:

Ya know them snowman ones that egghead has done. The ones with the animated snow... If some how, some one, could make it so they are static (no snow animation) and then they started to vibrate (calm down Jewelzz :p) and shake. Then the snow started to move and flow. Like one of them souvenir snow globes people always seem ta buy on vacations. Now that would look great. :)

And no, I ain't gonna do it. My head hurts to much from thinkin up this idea. :p

[edit] egghead all the ones you've made are great. Nice work. :)

gonaads said:
Thanks everyone. :eek:

Ya know them snowman ones that egghead has done. The ones with the animated snow... If some how, some one, could make it so they are static (no snow animation) and then they started to vibrate (calm down Jewelzz :p) and shake. Then the snow started to move and flow. Like one of them souvenir snow globes people always seem ta buy on vacations. Now that would look great. :)
attachment.php

I have something similar on my old website at netfirms,
Eggheads 2002 Signature Museum and fun pic web site 2002

Everyone has done a great job on the logo. EP will have quite a few to rotate

egghead said:
attachment.php

I have something similar on my old website at netfirms,
Eggheads 2002 Signature Museum and fun pic web site 2002

Kinda like this... yeah yeah yeah I broke down and tried one. :p

And yes, it is one of yours egghead. Don't be mad. :D

This is just a rough test.
When me gets home I will get the background to stay static. Hmmmm, maybe even the text. And just have the globe shake. Now that would be cool.

egghead, if ya have the original globe image without the text. Could you post it. Need it to keep the text static.

Thanks. :)

Only the globe will shake... If ya let me finish fooking with it. :D

I do seem ta remember that ya always liked it when it vibrated really fast, before.

What was it that you said...? Ummm... Oooh yeah, "TURN IT UP! FASTER...! OOOOOOOH GOD!" :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back