One fine day in XP-erienceville

open one of the boxes of cookies and eat one, as madmatt says

Are these made with real girl scouts? Bytes Back calls Gonaads on Cell Phone, " Officer thirsty need Milk! Send Tanker"...

at once. emergency! and gonaads, the milk man, says..

Hows the tanker going to get through with that fire engine in the way, Xsivforce, who had come down to see what all the commotion was about says

...to Madmatt, "Hey you use to work with Stuy_b at the Fire House until you retired and started your Cookie Franchise."

"You know how to drive that Fire Truck." Madmatt turns to Xsivforce while scarfing down 4 Cookies at once and mumbles...

What the heck have you got those stickers on the tanker for?

One says Overtaking on the left [US of course] and the other side says Undertaking. To which xsive replies.....

...Well at least you didn't see the one on the bottom of the front bumper. Madmatt crawls under the front and reads,"If you can read this, your A$$ is toast"...

...and as if by magic, xsive pushed the pedal to the metal, and sure enough, operation Burnbaum . ..

was under way and this allowed Kirrie2001 a chance to change madmatt’s cookies for a haggis and gonaads milk for a wee dram of....

Bingo function she crashed with EP on the way to...

a party, which EP after drinking a slug of Tequila, thought Jewelzz said was a tough party but turned out to be a Tupperware party in the home of…

stuy_b. EP didn't care it was a Tupperware party and turned on his tunes. Everyone started to...

See if Kirrie would take 2001 of dirks diggler, and compare that to the largest set of gonaads... we were all so upset, we wanted to use xsivforce before anyone bytes back, then,we all had dejavoo, and gave some diamond jewelzz to maddmatt, who tried to sell them to a dealer, but the room was too smokie, having gotten that way from some sort of electronic punk, soooo

the janitor came in and tried to clean up the mess but the smell of smokie was too much and...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back