One fine day in XP-erienceville

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Seeing as everyone else is now bored with the story threads, It's time for a new one :D

Rules are,

one sentence only
You must mention at least one other person

I'll try and collate it every couple of pages, but the speed these threads run, it could be every ten pages :D

I'll start

Officer Bytes back yawned, got out of bed, walked down the stairs and looked over to Stuy_b polishing his fire engine.

Hipster Doofus Bytes back on his morning muffin as Stuy_b is dragged away for using paint thiner not polish on his fire engine.

:D

Then Bytes back remembers he doesn't have an empty cell for stuy_b because he's storing all of maddmatt's cookies...

Considering cookies are much more important than prisoners he lets Stuy_b off with a stiff warning and then sets him to work on his patrol car :D

with my stiff warning, I goto give it a good buff!! (buff=polish).

Originally posted by Bytes back
Considering cookies are much more important than prisoners he lets Stuy_b off with a stiff warning and then sets him to work on his patrol car :D

Madmatt walks in, goes up to cell 2 and opens the door, OMG yells madmatt, whats happened to my cookies :eek:

Meanwhile Stuy_b was still polishing his fire engine.

While Electronic Punk played with the fire hose..

...said EP, and suddenly a powerful stream of water found its way into the patrol car, stuy-b forgot to close the window...

Officer Bytes got out of the the now sodden patrol car when who should walk into the police/fire station but....

Jewellz was standing on the side of the road liffting her blouse while stuy_b...

Suddenly jumped into his fire engine, turned the lights and sirens on and screamed out in a big cloud of exhaust fumes, suddenly he caught sight of Jewelzz.......

....xsive in his brand new Jaguar, which he had only just gotten a solo test drive in.....

germany. and got pulled over doing 157 in a 30. the police officer said, ...

..I am going to have to arrest you and have your car impounded... and..

just then, madmatt, who was riding with xsivforce, offered the occifer a....

...Box of girl scout cookies. But then Cosmin shows up and says, "Officer My daddy will buy you a new Car". X just starts to...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back