Not Guilty

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by muzikool, Jun 13, 2005.

1. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

Michael Jackson found NOT GUILTY on all counts.

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

wow...I don't know anyone that didn't think this was a manufactured case...the jury is really handing it to the prosecutors

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  3. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Damnit!

4. ThePatriot

ThePatriot -=[BOHICA!]=- Political User

^^^What perris said^^^
    There is DEFINITELY something wrong with MJ's grey matter, but you didn't have to look too hard to see the accusers were gold diggers.

5. fimchick

fimchick OSNN Senior Addict

Yay, not guilty!

Yep, the are gold diggers and nothing else.

6. Mastershakes

Mastershakes Moderator

Agreed. Justice is upheld.

ThePatriot: couldn't have said it better. ;)

7. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

happy happy. no way MJ coulda done that. she WAS just a gold digger..... and in a way she got what she came for. she didn't get the money herself, but MJ's damn near poor now. poor fella. how many millions of dollars spent on a lame ass case just because the accuser was an ignorant bastard?

8. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

does that mean he beat it?

9. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Heh heh... He moon walked rite through it. :D

10. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

The parents who knowingly let their kids sleep in a grown mans bed should have been prosecuted.
    If a man asked to sleep in the same bed as your child and got upset when you refused would you turn round and agree?? I'd have refused to allow my child within 100 feet of him after that :speechless:

11. muzikool

Yep. Even if he truly is innocent, any parents allowing their kids to stay in Neverland after this deserve to be kicked repeatedly.

12. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Never mind after this,they should have had more sense in the beginning :twisted:

13. Petros

Petros Thief IV

I'll agree to that. The mothers were lunatics to allow a situation like that to happen; he should have been convicted on circumstantial evidence alone.

With that said, the prosecution's case was pretty weak; the mother looked just as kooky as every other Jackson fan who held up pictures of Michael and Mahatma Gandhi, tears streaming down their faces and wailing in faux anguish.

Wacky everything! Wacky lawyers, wacky defendant, wacky plaintiff, wacky fans, wacky media coverage. I was entertained...maybe we can get to some real news now, and not, as Ted Turner put it, the "pervert of the day".

14. muzikool

Anyone catch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on Conan O'Brian harassing the Jackson fans outside the trial?

15. penguin

penguin g0t r00t?

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how old is Michael Jackson's boyfriend" :lick:

16. Kush

Kush High On Life!

good, i just saw this on the news so i knew there would be a thread on it. im happy that he was found unguility. two things to support my decision. firstly i bet its because they just wanted his money, and if not, they wanted his money when the first started meeting with him either way its greed and its wrong so **** them they should make money the old fashioned way. WORK!

17. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

this was a witch hunt by the prosecution and it backfired

before this trial, mj was a has been due to the settlement from the first alleged episode...he was pretty much bankrupt and selling off his assets

now, with this trial, mj's career will be renewed.

talk about irony, the prosecution will know the meaning of the word from his effort in this witchunt...he's revised mj's career put ruin to his own

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  18. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

The kid admitted long ago that he made it up, and, that his mother put him up to it. They should have dismissed the case at that point. I do believe the MJ has some issues, but I also think that he is not what people think.

What he needs is to be put in a mantal hospital for a while for a while ..

Perris Calderon likes this.
  19. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Just watched the thing on NBC with the jury being interviewed and there thoughts about the mother. They didn't like her one bit and a few were really sure on there decision when she would snap her fingers. They didn't like her tone,the way she always looked at them and a few other things. I really don't like MJ because he does have some issues like mentioned above. I guess this is just another celebrity case in the books.

20. American Zombie

American Zombie Moderator Staff Member Political User

Jury got it right.