NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

Hell has officially frozen over...the ducks are on a rampage:eek: ...

Man I'm two hundred points ahead of my nearest competitor in my fantasy hockey league, mostly due Bryzgalov. If the Ducks keep playing like this (hoping or a sweep) I will finish in the money for the Sporting News fantasy league.... a first.

*clears throat* Hmmm...

Goooooooo Sharks!!!

2 games to ZZZZZZZZZZZIP! :D

Isn't that the rally cry of the Knicks? Wait till next year :)

Dammit, I'm having bad luck this year. Ottawa down 0-2 in the series. Sharks up 2-0. Anaheim up 2-0.

At least the Jersey Juggernaut has been stopped, for now.

Dude, there's seriously something wrong this year.

As I've previously pointed out, in the first round the top 4 from the east made it and the bottom 4 from the west made it.

Right now, there's a 2-0 lead in every series :eek:

Don't feel too bad, Ottawa was my other pick in my fantasy league, however those guys are getting spanked by Miller regularly, so it's time to unload those guys.

Sorry for the double post, but the Avs are over, what else is left for them to do?

Carolina is really thumping the Devils, wonder how the Rangers would be doing right about now :eek:

How about the goalie for Carolina though - winning his first 7 playoff starts. I remmeber when Sebastian Giguere did that for Anaheim, that was a special team that year.

Damn, Sharks went triple OT yet the Oilers pulled it out. :s

Gotta wait and see what strangeness occurs next game.

Ottawa must win tonight to avoid being eliminated. Come on boys!

Even if they win tonight it is only prolonging the inevitable. Coming back from a 0-3 hole is darn near impossible, only been down twice in History and hasn't happened since 1975 :eek:

Dropped my Ottowa wingers on my fantasy hockey team, they haven't done anything for me this series.

I got Drury from the Sabres and Stillman from Carolina, so hopefully they'll rack up points on the Ducks off nights.

Last edited:
Damn Anaheim, damn. Well, they did beat the Flames :p

Ottawa is going all the way. Hell, I might actually get to finally watch a couple games.

Stupid OLN blacked out games on the
West coast too, WTF?!!!?!?!?! Drove my wife batty as she was trying to figure out why they would black out, east coast feeds on the West Coast, cable co. had no answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back