NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

I repeat, Sudden death OT and the winning goal will come off a defender's attempted block.

I had a vision. :p

Even though I originally said I'd like Edmonton to win, I now realize that I won't be able to take an Oil win. Go Canes! :p

Dude those Canes players your showing where they played in the strike not there birthplace

http://www.nhl.com/players/search/car.html

LOL 7 guys born in the USA and 2 of those guys are nobodys and 16 Canucks .........
One guy that deserves his name on that cup more than many others that have their name on that cup is #17 from the Canes, he has always played with H.E.A.R.T

Last edited:
Oh ooooooh, 2 - 0 canes second period. :eek: Look out Stanley here they come.

What a great game so far, that place has being going NUTS since the puck dropped :D

Any team who makes this far deserves the shot at the title. Game 7's are rare enough, but have happen the last 3 years and 4 of the last 5 :)

Congrats to The Cains!! and to Cam Ward to win the Conn Smythe youngest player since Roy..:) Rod finally gets his CUp!!! w00t!!! Tomorrow at work its going to be a freakin party!!!..AWESOME!!! Congrats to Karmanos...When the cup comes to work this summer I will have pics!!!..sweet

Congrats TDinc,

And a Big Congrats to the Caines, They played really well tonight. Nice to see Glen Wesley hoist the cup finally in his career. He has been here in the finals, how many times?? If I remember, 4. I do know that he held the record for the most games played in the playoffs without winning a cup.

Enjoy the festivities, tommorrow, TDinc.....LOLOL

Heeter

Well season for everyone, cept for my Rangers :eek: :p

Congrats to the Caines, what a great series.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back