NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

Yup, I gotta watch two teams. Mexico and the U.S. :s

Holy crap, wild and wollie first game,

Oilers in 6,

Heeter

Looks like the Oilers are done. Roloson is out for the series.

Here's something humorous for ya.

Finals Respect

A man named Fred had tickets to game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, right at center ice. As Fred sat down, a man came and asked him if anyone was going to occupy the seat next to him.

"No," said Fred, "sit right down. The seat will be empty."

"That's incredible!" said the man. "Who in their right mind would reserve a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?"

Fred said, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been together since we got married nearly 50 years ago."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative, or a neighbor - to take her seat?"

Fred shook his head sadly. "No. They're all at the funeral."

:rolleyes: :p

Damn, 3 zip goin into the third. Them Canadian guys are screwed.

Give it up Heater. :rolleyes:

U. S. A.

U. S. A.

*runs* :p

OK, this was a royal @$$ whupping, Edmonton better rally around something, or this one will be over early....or then, I have to stay inebriated during summer, till we get to the real sports again.

To an extent, that could be considered a momentum win. I mean Edmonton was up 3-0, only to blow it in game 1. This game was a real statement, and will be good to see how Edmonton shows up in game 3, if they do at all :eek:

Hehe. Well you guys should replace this sign already ;p

edmcitychamps.jpg

Hahahaha, GM.

Good one!!!

Since Losing the ConnSmythe Trophy shoe-in, The Oil didn't help themselves by stranding the new guy, left him fending for himself.

Looks like the Oil has lost there Mojo in that game. We'll see for game three.

They were in the same position with San Jose, but this time there is no Roli the Goalie backstopping, and they had that mojo stride to them.

They still did the right thing by sending out the goons at the end of the game, and basically telling the Hurricane that they are going to pay in order to win against the Oil. And the hurricanes didn't do anything about it, they just stood there and watched Laraques pummel a few of their teammates, what sissies.

Heeter

OK, this was a royal @$$ whupping, Edmonton better rally around something, or this one will be over early....or then, I have to stay inebriated during summer, till we get to the real sports again.

One more week for the World Cup. Now that's Real Sports. :D

Starts bright and early tomorrow morning, on ESPN 2, my x-affiliate :p

Hahahaha, GM.

Good one!!!

Since Losing the ConnSmythe Trophy shoe-in, The Oil didn't help themselves by stranding the new guy, left him fending for himself.

Looks like the Oil has lost there Mojo in that game. We'll see for game three.

They were in the same position with San Jose, but this time there is no Roli the Goalie backstopping, and they had that mojo stride to them.

They still did the right thing by sending out the goons at the end of the game, and basically telling the Hurricane that they are going to pay in order to win against the Oil. And the hurricanes didn't do anything about it, they just stood there and watched Laraques pummel a few of their teammates, what sissies.

Heeter

Oilers pummel or Hurricanes scoring. Hmmmm, desisions desisions. I think I'll take scoring any day. :p

Oilers need a serious oil change. Think it's been a few years and a bunch of miles... errrr, ummm, kilometers. Their engine is about to seize up. :p

In hockey there is a saying no one has won anything if they have not won one on the road, so that being said next game is in Edmonton.

Well Carolina won it on the road...I guess it is mostly over now :(

Look like someone's got a major oil leak. I hear that engine bangin and knockin, it's a major "oiler". :rolleyes:

Any moment and BANG! Ooops, sorry got carried away. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back