New Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW

I haven't seen any codes for the 2405FPW for a few weeks now. Odd...

:cry:
This is SO unfair... when I have the $$ and the rebate code, no deals to be found, maybe they found out I was gonna call

*sigh*

They'll come back soon. I believe the demand was really high. As SPeedY mentioned, it was even pulled from the UK site for a while. You might have to wait for a few weeks. :)

mlakrid said:
:cry:
This is SO unfair... when I have the $$ and the rebate code, no deals to be found, maybe they found out I was gonna call

*sigh*

Deals are cyclic. Word of advice, look over the weekends to see if you can snare an extra amount off. New promo's usually start on the Thursday of a given week (the main promo's) so consider looking around then.

Employee discounts do not typically pertain to software and peripheral items so make sure your particular discount does allow this. I have only seen a couple of discounts for S&P items and they topped out at 6%. If its a company discount only, you have to go through the company, not individually, to get the best deal.

Just an FYi :D

My mouse finger is getting itchy, with the 2005fpws on sale for $561.75 I could almost buy 2...

:(

I'd buy two at ~$470 each. The unfortunate reality is that they're about $1500+ each in the UK at the moment.... :(

SPeedY_B said:
I'd buy two at ~$470 each. The unfortunate reality is that they're about $1500+ each in the UK at the moment.... :(

Ouch... If I knew any of my military counterparts in the UK I could buy a few for you and have them shipped through military channels

Hehe

Sorry about your VAT

:(

Sazar said:
Deals are cyclic. Word of advice, look over the weekends to see if you can snare an extra amount off. New promo's usually start on the Thursday of a given week (the main promo's) so consider looking around then.

Employee discounts do not typically pertain to software and peripheral items so make sure your particular discount does allow this. I have only seen a couple of discounts for S&P items and they topped out at 6%. If its a company discount only, you have to go through the company, not individually, to get the best deal.

Just an FYi :D

Our program covers anything Dell deals with EXCEPT software.

We get 5% discount on anything over $350 (I think) with a 3 yr service agreement and 10% on anything over $500 with a 4 yr agreement.

Is this with your employee discount through the company or is this the corporate discount for the company? Keep in mind these are 2 very different things, I have people who confuse them all the time which is the reason why I was asking in my previous post.

This thing is fricken sweet, and huge as hell.
Had mine for about a month now and it was totally worth it.
Bright, huge viewing area, works awesome for all games i've tested so far, and the picture quality is awesome.
No tearing either in fps like Doom 3, Call of Duty, etc.
Even better, not one dead pixel on it.
Anyone looking for an awesome new LCD this is it.

Sazar said:
Is this with your employee discount through the company or is this the corporate discount for the company? Keep in mind these are 2 very different things, I have people who confuse them all the time which is the reason why I was asking in my previous post.

YUP, we as employees get an additional 10% discount because General Dynamics has done a HUGE portion of Dells integrations at many of their new offices Nationwide... Mall Kiosks and the like...

So because we are partners we get additional $$ off, its almost like being a DELL employee..

heh

mlakrid said:
YUP, we as employees get an additional 10% discount because General Dynamics has done a HUGE portion of Dells integrations at many of their new offices Nationwide... Mall Kiosks and the like...

So because we are partners we get additional $$ off, its almost like being a DELL employee..

heh

Ah, General Dynamics has a nice promo setup. I work with that account as well :)

NetRyder said:
Ok, even better now...
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...19&sku=320-4221

$1,199 - 25% off = $899
Code: LXPN5SJ1D?059F
Expires: June 15, 2005

;)

I LOVE YOU MAN!
Im on hold RIGHT NOW....

They wouldnt give me the extra 10% because this promotion has the can not be used in conjunction with any offer details listed on it... I did get them to give me free shipping since I had to pay sales tax... :D It helps when you flirt with the sales rep :cool:

Order was placed on: 06/15/2005
Estimated Shipping Date: 06/23/2005
Shipped To:
MICHAEL ???????
WEST HILLSBOROUGH AVE
TAMPA, FL
*Sales Tax: $62.95

Shipping and/or Handling: $0.00 FREE for flirting with the sales girl!

Product Sub Total : $899.25
Total Order Amount: $962.20

ONLY 2 WEEKS!!!!! HURRRRRRY!!!! THE PAIN THE AGONY.....

Last edited:
Not to burst your bubble here but you do know it is free shipping standard right :D

Sazar said:
Not to burst your bubble here but you do know it is free shipping standard right :D

I would have thought that too, except it didnt say that on the page, it quoted me for shipping, and the rebate code didnt have free shipping included...

I don;t know maybe she was just saying that since I got upset i had to pay a state sales tax on an online purchase.

You have to pay state tax because we have a physical presence in every state :(

I have to pay 8.25% on my Television. I was not a happy camper either but Dell makes no money on taxes.

Wrt shipping, typically software/peripheral items over about 70 or 80 dollars, depending on the promo, usually qualify for free shipping. Some smaller items like ink cartridges do so as well.

Don't forget to post some pics when you get the baby :)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back